Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can you post pictures of a ludicrous with white interior? I haven’t seen any white, only black.
That one at least
1712095463019.png
1712095402089.png

I’m not trying to increase FSD transfer anxiety here, but others who may not be on this list have used the Tesla tweet to confirm their “right” to transfer FSD after March 31 where delivery could not be done by this date. The response below may be an anomaly but until someone does get FSD transfer after a March 31 delivery, we are just speculating. Tesla’s refusal to respond to buyers in this situation is only increasing anxiety. Hopefully past practice by Tesla in this regard will be current practice.

IMG_5849.jpegIMG_5850.jpeg

VIN 3/27. April 5 to 14 window
OD 2/14
LR. grey w black
Same spec, but order date 3/10; VIN received 3/27; delivery scheduled for 4/12.
DC metro

Super nervous. First EV and new car I’ve ever bought. I’m actually still debating whether leasing is the better option. 20 years I’ve never leased but the price and math don’t look so bad compared to my options if I want to trade in 5 years and how badly Teslas/EV seem to hold their value. Also never owned an EV, which feel is a bit like an iPhone in that you replace it within 5-10 years.

Reactions: evfangirl and jiren
Also never owned an EV, which feel is a bit like an iPhone in that you replace it within 5-10 years.
My feelings match this. The biggest expense is battery failure. Its guaranteed for less than 30% degredation for 8 years. So I will sell my 2022 MSLR after 5 years of ownership. I feel with 3 years left on the warranty it will still have resale value. Still, this is the best car I've ever owned in all the years I've been driving.

My feelings match this. The biggest expense is battery failure. Its guaranteed for less than 30% degredation for 8 years. So I will sell my 2022 MSLR after 5 years of ownership. I feel with 3 years left on the warranty it will still have resale value. Still, this is the best car I've ever owned in all the years I've been driving.
yeah, I agree with you, but I've had good luck. Just sold my 2018 LR RWD last week. When I originally bought the car, it was rated for 310 miles. 6 years later and over 60k miles on it, it had 307.

Same spec, but order date 3/10; VIN received 3/27; delivery scheduled for 4/12.
DC metro

Super nervous. First EV and new car I’ve ever bought. I’m actually still debating whether leasing is the better option. 20 years I’ve never leased but the price and math don’t look so bad compared to my options if I want to trade in 5 years and how badly Teslas/EV seem to hold their value. Also never owned an EV, which feel is a bit like an iPhone in that you replace it within 5-10 years.
Oh also my order was on hold to align with my lease return

Anyone from AZ want the all weather floormats? Bought when I thought I’d have the car in early Feb. Waiting resulted in going well past 30 day return policy. Can’t even get a response from Tesla about extending. Cutting my losses.
If you’re in Gilbert, Chandler, Queen Creek I can drop off, otherwise pick up only.

no...price was too low. Carvana and Carmax was better than Tesla, but I just sold privately
Just want to say there is a lot of demand for Tesla out there so it's worth selling private if you can. Tesla offered me like $19,800 for trading in my 2020 SR+. Carvana and Carmax offered 1k on top of that basically. I ended up selling it private for $25,000 because I just wanted to get it sold by the delivery date of my new car.

Just want to say there is a lot of demand for Tesla out there so it's worth selling private if you can. Tesla offered me like $19,800 for trading in my 2020 SR+. Carvana and Carmax offered 1k on top of that basically. I ended up selling it private for $25,000 because I just wanted to get it sold by the delivery date of my new car.
What is a good website to sell private? I remember reading somewhere that some websites help with tax credits to the buyer too.