Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It saddens me to do this but I switched to Black Int/White Paint (white on white previously). I'm not at a point to wait until mid-june for the car. I went to my local showroom yesterday to sit in the cabin of the white interior model 3 they had in the store and even though I've wanted white for a long time, I weirdly wasn't a fan of the white vinyl wrapping around below the LED light bar around the front dash. Don't get me wrong, I might be on copium, but when I sat in the drivers seat I realized it wasn't like "YES I HAVE TO GET THIS NO DOUBT". Either way, good luck everyone else with your orders, I've officially caved!
I don’t think I’ll be a fan of that dash white either. I have a dash cover from Amazon that I’m thinking I’ll get if that bugs me too once I see it.

Reactions: Whitezoid
Well I CHEATED though... my original order was for RWD, so I don't think my delivery "count" as legit. My EDD was set to June 2nd to June 30th. What I did was I saw quite a few LR was appearing in the "inventory" section of the tesla web portal, but they were ALL LR. So once I saw a white on white (but in LR), I jump the gun and change my order to LR (from RWD). And immediate (obviously) I got the VIN because the car is ready to be pick up. But again, I am happy with LR as the acceleration is incredible! :)
Ohh That makes sense now! Yea I've been checking inventory every day and all I see are LR for white interior. Theres one available everyday but they're all 19".

Reactions: evfangirl
So here are some picture from earlier today with better lighting

Attachments

• 20240426_231422.jpg
    20240426_231422.jpg
    337.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 20240426_192721.jpg
    20240426_192721.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 20240426_232911.jpg
    20240426_232911.jpg
    355.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 20240426_192451.jpg
    20240426_192451.jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 1
If the delivery dates start slipping to November, are y'all still going to hold?
Let them .. haha. By November we will have more details about Model Y refresh hopefully and maybe I’ll just wait for that one lol. Honestly though it looks like they’re finally producing them so I expect the production to ramp up in next few weeks and all January orders fulfilled within next 30 days. That’s my thinking and hope.