Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh that's interesting. Here's the link of where I got the info.
https://www.tesla.com/support/articles/30-day-fsd-trial

I think I misread but it's v12.3 (not v13). I am currently on v12 (2024.14.8) and still no free FSD updates.
I got my FSD trial email and notification in my car the morning after I took it to the Service center for the issue. They fixed my front speaker rattle but said they couldn't add FSD and I would need to wait, and that it is random. The next morning, it was there. They gave me a loaner for the day, so that was nice.

Okay I just read on the Tesla website that I need v13 or later for the free trial but my car is still on v12 and says it’s up to date as of today. Guess I’ll just be waiting until that’s avail for my car
I'm on v12 (2024.14.8) and I got the trial finally yesterday after I brought my car to service the day before. Don't know if it was coincidence though because when I picked up the car they tried to add it but couldn't add it. They said my car had the capability but the trial comes out to people at random. Super weird system.

I got my FSD trial email and notification in my car the morning after I took it to the Service center for the issue. They fixed my front speaker rattle but said they couldn't add FSD and I would need to wait, and that it is random. The next morning, it was there. They gave me a loaner for the day, so that was nice.
Got it at signature glass tinting in Costa Mesa! I did my full research and found that they offer the best. I really liked that they don't use heat gun on your glass and they digitally cut everything. They're pricey but I went for quality and reassurance.
*not sponsored but would really like to be *

Last edited:
I'm on v12 (2024.14.8) and I got the trial finally yesterday after I brought my car to service the day before. Don't know if it was coincidence though because when I picked up the car they tried to add it but couldn't add it. They said my car had the capability but the trial comes out to people at random. Super weird system.
I read on reddit that I someone noticed that the updates pushes whenever they update their ios. So I updated my phone last night and today evening I got the free FSD trial! Coincidence? I was getting into my car and I suddenly see the message was up on my screen that I have FSD

Reactions: evfangirl