Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know if we are supposed to get the 30 day free trial of FSD with our Model 3 Highland order? I picked up yesterday and it doesn't have FSD. I have the latest software, and get a different answer from everyone. One guy said that the free trial doesn't come with the Model 3, only the Y? The sales guy who I was working with before I ordered said it came with the trial. Anyone else have experience with this or have that expectation like I did?
I took delivery of a Model 3 on 5/18 and it has the 30-day trial of FSD. I also received a text message about it in the app -- in fact, two messages.

Last edited:
Reactions: kindaiwantto
My date changed getting narrower
Awesome feeling that I hopefully getting my vin soon🤞
IMG_1033.jpeg

My old date was
may 29th - June 26th

Just tinted!
15% on all side windows plus rear
It looks pretty dark in person. At some angles when there's light hitting the roof or front windshield, you can see the white seats peak through

Attachments

• IMG_6508.jpeg
    IMG_6508.jpeg
    687.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6510.jpeg
    IMG_6510.jpeg
    537 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6511.jpeg
    IMG_6511.jpeg
    416.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6512.jpeg
    IMG_6512.jpeg
    669.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6513.jpeg
    IMG_6513.jpeg
    697.6 KB · Views: 3
Huh. Weird. By any chance are you having any issues with Bluetooth? Mine keeps going in and out and someone here said it might be a Highland firmware problem . . .
My Bluetooth works fine. I only had problem with the phone key as entry on the second day of having the car but it got fixed when I reseted the car and reconnected my phone.

Does anyone know if we are supposed to get the 30 day free trial of FSD with our Model 3 Highland order? I picked up yesterday and it doesn't have FSD. I have the latest software, and get a different answer from everyone. One guy said that the free trial doesn't come with the Model 3, only the Y? The sales guy who I was working with before I ordered said it came with the trial. Anyone else have experience with this or have that expectation like I did?
I got my Model 3 LR about 5 weeks ago. It came with 1 month free FSD. That free period expired last weekend.