Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I genuinely hope VINs start rolling out en masse, but the pessimist in me is remaining skeptical. Order date of 1/10 with an EDD of June 21-30 still.

It would be my luck that Tesla assign me a VIN and try to deliver my car while I’m out of the country at the end of April into 2nd week of May.
do vins get assigned on weekends too? you’ll get yours soon!

It’s to reduce the glare. When the sun is just at the right angle the glare from the screen is quite strong. So I figure a matte screen protector will reduce the glare and fingerprints
Interesting. I never get glare from the screen. I do get significant glare from a cellphone sitting in the front charging cradle. Fingerprints are minimal, cleaning with a microfiber cloth every few months keeps it clean enough for me.

Reactions: evfangirl
I genuinely hope VINs start rolling out en masse, but the pessimist in me is remaining skeptical. Order date of 1/10 with an EDD of June 21-30 still.

It would be my luck that Tesla assign me a VIN and try to deliver my car while I’m out of the country at the end of April into 2nd week of May.
Agree my fellow pessimist, my OD 1/13 with EDD 5/31-6/30. I will be in Europe first part of Jun. now that the VINs are being given out, would be my luck to get a delivery period while I am away…