Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I feel like a dope with the Tesla mobile charger and floor mats sitting in my basement. Five hundreds bucks or so.
Don’t feel bad. I have the charger, the floor mats, the mud flaps, and I recently added to my collection a matte screen protector!!! I’m trying really hard to resist the fuzzy dice hanging from the rear view mirror. Also all these vendors want me to review their products.

Don’t feel bad. I have the charger, the floor mats, the mud flaps, and I recently added to my collection a matte screen protector!!! I’m trying really hard to resist the fuzzy dice hanging from the rear view mirror. Also all these vendors want me to review their products.

so far i have resisted buying accessories. i will be getting screen protectors for both screens. and i want to find carpet mats

Reactions: evfangirl
I believe I don't see a single model 3 with white interior. Most of the ones I see with it are Y's or other models. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Found these @0:40. Are these the M3 with white?? Screenshot 2024-04-19 at 12.45.00 AM.pngScreenshot 2024-04-19 at 12.44.28 AM.png

I heard that some screen protectors create a rainbow effect if you’re wearing polarized sunglasses, so I want to find a screen protector that’s just clear, I think . . . . Let’s hope the day comes when I can actually install it!

Reactions: evfangirl
Found these @0:40. Are these the M3 with white??View attachment 1039878View attachment 1039879
I don't want to be a downer, but in the first picture, the car on the right doesn't look like it has a white interior, though I think it might be a Model 3. All of the others appear to be Model X's, in my opinion - I think the headlights are too big and wrap around more like a Model X.

I don't want to be a downer, but in the first picture, the car on the right doesn't look like it has a white interior, though I think it might be a Model 3. All of the others appear to be Model X's, in my opinion - I think the headlights are too big and wrap around more like a Model X.
looking at them again. on the first picture you might be correct. although on the 2nd picture with the car to the right of the yellow bin 100% has white interior. you can see passenger side headrest rather clearly i think.