Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know we’re in the white interior group but want to confirm
Saw this on a facebook group, someone got their white interior vin assigned. Hopefully it’s true😭 Log into Facebook

IMG_1005.png

Curious on your order date. Guys, I think I may have screwed up switching last week lmao.
Yeah I can't imagine how all of the people who switched recently are feeling after seeing these VIN assignments starting. Especially the people that switched to black and are still waiting for a vin. That's the problem with zero communication from Tesla. We think we'll be waiting until July and then all of a sudden the date switches.

so far i have resisted buying accessories. i will be getting screen protectors for both screens. and i want to find carpet mats
I don't get the screen protector thing for the car. I have one on my phone in case it gets dropped or there's something abrasive in my pocket, but that's really unlikely in a car. I've had 2 Teslas for over 2 years now and all I do is wipe off the screens with a microfiber cloth from time to time. Are you planning on throwing rocks at the screen or something?

Reactions: Whitezoid
I don't get the screen protector thing for the car. I have one on my phone in case it gets dropped or there's something abrasive in my pocket, but that's really unlikely in a car. I've had 2 Teslas for over 2 years now and all I do is wipe off the screens with a microfiber cloth from time to time. Are you planning on throwing rocks at the screen or something?
I came to the same conclusion . . . after I installed a screen protector. However, I chose the matte look which hides fingerprints much better than unprotected gloss finish.

It’s to reduce the glare. When the sun is just at the right angle the glare from the screen is quite strong. So I figure a matte screen protector will reduce the glare and fingerprints