Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_7140.png

Just saw this RWD posted on the inventory. First RWD white interior I’ve seen.

Then why have there been several cars with white interiors on the "earlier pickup available" screen? I really have a hard time grasping how this company can develop / produce such a fantastic product, but be so completely incompetent at the same time.
Couldn’t agree more. It’s astounding. They also don’t advertise and the Y is the best selling car in the world. All that without one ad. The cars speak for themselves and all you have to do is drive one and you’re sold. Then it’s just working through the all the admin stuff to actually get one.

Reactions: steffanv
Well, I went in to my local SC to complain about the wait. They gave me the usual line about not producing white interiors yet. So I showed them screen shots of various white interior vehicles which have shown up on the "earlier pickup available" screen, to which they said "Oh, wow". I pushed a little harder, and they then put a note on my order which states "Deliver Now". Apparently this means that I am ready to take delivery immediately, and should move me towards the front of the line (I ordered on 1/10, shouldn't I be at the front of the line anyway???) I have serious doubts this will make a difference, but who knows at this point!