Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Hits More Showrooms Across U.S.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Model 3 has made its way to showrooms in five new cities – San Diego, Dallas, Washington DC, Newport Beach, and Scottsdale.

While consumers across the country have reserved the car, not many have had the opportunity to see the the Model 3 in person. Now it’s beginning to make its debut in various markets around the U.S.

Tesla previously displayed the Model 3 in California showrooms such as Los Angeles, Walnut Creek, San Jose, and Palo Alto. The company also recently brought the car to showrooms in Boston, Miami and New York.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any reports of test drives yet? I have a friend who wants to compare the 3 to the S before he decides which to buy.
If you mean from any of the Tesla stores, not as far as I know. I wanted to test drive one after seeing the first 3 put on display up in the Palo Alto store back in January so I rented one from Turo.com for three days. Being in the Bay Area there were several owners that have made their cars available for rent; averaging around $200 per day. I did a quick search for Denver and only found one for $375/day.

Anyone know if A) There's still one at the Manhattan store in NY, and B) if i can just go in and check it out now without waiting on line?

I got my invite the other day, but I really don't want to order this thing without seeing it in person first.

Anyone know if A) There's still one at the Manhattan store in NY, and B) if i can just go in and check it out now without waiting on line?

I got my invite the other day, but I really don't want to order this thing without seeing it in person first.
Might I suggest giving the Manhattan store a call and asking them? Direct from the source!

I did that last week - it's very nice. I did notice one wear point on the interior - it's right above the pull down for the middle seat. You can see scuff and nail marks from when people tried to pull down the middle seat separator with cup holders.

Too bad Tesla hasn't brought one to their Naples store as it would be a great opportunity for them given the significant number of tourists here right now from around the world/U.S. And, I could see it live :)

I have been parking mine outside their showroom at the waterside shops in naples until they get one.

Call the store and ask when my car will be there. I gave them dates in an email.

It will be there this Saturday from 11-1pm for the Tesla symposium also

I have been parking mine outside their showroom at the waterside shops in naples until they get one.

Call the store and ask when my car will be there. I gave them dates in an email.

It will be there this Saturday from 11-1pm for the Tesla symposium also

Thanks, appreciate the offer. I went to Charlotte to visit my son last week and had an opportunity to see/ride in his.

Great car and what a fast center screen....

btw: It's a shame that the the Mall operator is not cooperating with Tesla.

Starting this week, Tesla can no longer deliver vehicles there and I gather for now, only Dania Beach will be used (perhaps Nordstrom or the restaurant owners complained.....)

That is a shame. They get a lot of foot traffic. Plus mall manger maybe unhappy because tesla takes up so many spaces. I assuming though.

I took delivery in Tampa. I was also told Tampa is moving into a bigger facility. Plus there is a plan for Sarasota service center by end of the year.

Looks like Tampa is getting the next display model. Got an email saying that starting today (5/4) they would have a Model 3 available. It's at the Tesla International Plaza next to the airport. Here's the bulk of the email.

I'm quite interested in the dual motor information.

Starting May 4, Model 3 will be on display at Tesla International Plaza.

As you prepare for ownership, you can sit inside Model 3 and experience the expansive glass roof, premium interior and 15-inch touchscreen display. Tesla product experts will be available in store to answer any questions you have on your upcoming order and discuss how our energy products can power your home and charge your car. You’ll also have the opportunity to hear about the latest Tesla updates, including our Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive system, now standard for Model S and Model X.

Request an appointment with a Tesla Energy Advisor to learn more about our energy products.

Colorado gets its first display with the Model 3 available to view at the Cherry Creek Tesla store beginning tomorrow.
I went and saw it today. Got there around 11:20 and only had 4 people in line in front of me. They had the barriers set up outside the store to handle a long line and the salesman I talked to said they were expecting lots of traffic after lunch and especially over the weekend.

40658A8B-F62E-4E34-8445-93BB8E571653.jpeg 9219FF1A-A7D2-45BA-A870-2EAF079373FD.jpeg