Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
upload_2017-7-20_9-31-1.png

How does the person in the back exit? Anyone noticed any door handles?

What do people think the chances are that the rear seats actually fold flat allowing for a full pass through of the trunk? The rear head rests look integrated into the seat and not removable - I looks like they will interfere with the front seats.

How does the person in the back exit?
He or she kindly asks the driver to move seat from the furthest back position to a normal one.
oDXGbyu.jpg

Anyone noticed any door handles?
Yes I did! There are four outside on each TM3 car! It would be a disaster if they forgot about them.
/snark ;)

EDIT.
Ninjaed by the dozens :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ApertureLabs
What do people think the chances are that the rear seats actually fold flat allowing for a full pass through of the trunk? The rear head rests look integrated into the seat and not removable - I looks like they will interfere with the front seats.
100%. It could be plausible that front seats need to move forward slightly to lower and then front seat could be moved back again afterwords if needed.

Any chance the material on the seats is something like Softex and not leather? I had that in my 2013 Prius and it worked really well.

RT
Anything is possible, but don't believe anyone has commented or confirmed one way or another. To me, what we've seen so far looks more like synthetic leather to me instead of real leather. Guess we will found out soon enough!

• Informative
Reactions: Model 3
Good points. I think maybe the one image with the front seats pushed back made the leg room look so small that it seemed questionable. This is really the only reason why I would want to see one in person first - to make sure my seating position still allows the seats to be folded.

As someone who has only owned cloth seats (due to being economical), I wouldn't be terribly upset if they were only some form of leather. On the other hand, my fiance would probably not like her thighs sticking to the seat on a warmer day... lol

Only 1 thing I would change at this point. The color of the wood on the dash. I don't like it. Would like to see a darker wood, like Model S has had as an option at times. I think that would make the dash look a lot nicer.
You assume that's wood... not plastic.

Anyway, easy to cover with any vinyl wrap material / color of your choice.