Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How do you open the door from the inside? Doesn't look like there is anything to pull?
Interesting... Possibly a vertical lift on the door armrest or just the window controls?

2dvYDAe.png

"The left seat has been pushed back to its max by the driver before ejecting out of the car. You can make that out from here and here "

I figured, but that really doesn't change my statement. I currently drive a Vibe and with the seats pushed all the way back that's about the same amount of room I have in it. That is also close to where I actually drive. The model 3, may have more movement forward and back, so the comparison could be irrelevant, but I had come to expect more from all of the talk of moving the front seats forward because there was no need for a firewall.

I read a review from the reveal night that this guy who was 6'2" had ample legroom in the backseat. Something isn't making sense.

During the reveal, the Tesla drivers were keeping their seats forward to make more space in the back. That is why there are a couple of photos of tall guys driving who have their knees looking like they are almost hitting the center console.

View attachment 236581
That driver was/is 6'4" with the seat far forward if I remember people's stories of that night correctly.