Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was expecting delivery middle of October, but have been told that the shipment was delayed until end of October (I didn't think this would be a problem as my current lease doesn't end until November 4th), however, I did not receive the email like everyone else did... it took a phone call for me to find this information out.

I was told specifically by sales agent from Zen that my car was pre-ordered and due middle of October delivery and the next delivery round was November.

I wanted to add a referral code and was told I couldn't because it was pre-ordered and if I really wanted to use it, it would be a new car order and therefore I would go into the November delivery batch.

So currently, I don't have many options other than to suck it up, but I have to say I feel a few 'sales porkies' have been told.

Just had my text, first week in November Delivery date

Ordered August 16th SR+ bog standard everything from Zen

Meh... Not to sound ungrateful. Maybe I'll be excited on or nearer the day. Delivery texts galore for everyone!

Just got the delivery text for 8/11, and, of course, there’s no way at all I can make that day as I’m out of the country.

Has anyone any experience of what happens when you say ’No’ to the date they give you? And anyway of asking them to be a bit flexible by a week or so?

Ordered a stock white LR on 26/9 on lease from Octopus, so already feeling fortunate (was told late November delivery which would have worked), but now worried that by saying no I’ll be back on a waiting list for the next deliveries at a much later date.

• Disagree
Reactions: Latibes
Just got the delivery text for 8/11, and, of course, there’s no way at all I can make that day as I’m out of the country.

Has anyone any experience of what happens when you say ’No’ to the date they give you? And anyway of asking them to be a bit flexible by a week or so?

Ordered a stock white LR on 26/9 on lease from Octopus, so already feeling fortunate (was told late November delivery which would have worked), but now worried that by saying no I’ll be back on a waiting list for the next deliveries at a much later date.

Mine happens to be my day off. Amazed

Just called Tesla on the number earlier in the Thread.

Call answered in about 2 mins. Spoke with Hanna who was very helpful. She Rearranged by Delivery Date to the time and date i wanted without any issues. She then answered a few of my stupid questions.

Really happy!

I don't know, hopefully not. Do you have access to your vehicle in your Tesla account? I don't have that, and having spoke to Tesla today, they have only just received the purchase order from Zen today. I just think mine has been screwed up by them but no one wants to acknowledge that!

If your car is linked to your Tesla account (ie you can see it when you log in to Tesla), or you know your RN number, then I'd recommend phoning Tesla UK on 01628 450660, option 5, option 1, option 1. They're really helpful and will be able to give you a better idea on delivery. I'd be interested to here what they say. Fingers crossed it's just mine that has been messed up and not anyone elses.

I contacted Tesla on the deliveries number. They said no car is allocated and it won't be November but may be in a December shipment. I'll probably cancel as Zen appear not to know what's happening. It's only a car at the end of the day.

For anyone reading this thread looking to make a new order, after A LOT of scouring the cheapest I could find was with Vehicle Contracts. Just been approved for a Performance at £548 inc vat for 9+47, 8k miles.

Gutted I didn't order a month ago before the price increase but sadly given the wrong advice by Tesla! At least one is on the way and I'll soon be a proud Tesla driver :D

• Informative
Reactions: Flatchat
Has anyone been asked by the leasing company to pay the initial rental?

Zen did. Today. Only after I told them tesla had given me a delivery date. Seems poor communication between tesla and lease companies. Tesla are just poor communication full stop!

I've got until the 30th October or they'll cancel order zen say. Lol thanks zen. I now have a get out clause if I want

Last edited:
Reactions: Mcraciun
I placed an order via CarLeaseSpecialOffers (wessex fleet) / LeasePlan - LR AWD, White, Black - order was placed on 17th Oct and it appears in my Tesla account with an RN number. Obviously no delivery date from Tesla at this stage but leasing company are estimating 22nd Nov. I'm assuming this is very ambitious at this stage? I'll be collecting mine from Edinburgh but since I'm based in NI I'd need to get flight and ferry booked. I also saw in previous posts that there is some flexibility (7 days) in the arranging the delivery date but what happens if you need to go beyond the 7 days.

Thanks in advance for any answers!

I placed an order via CarLeaseSpecialOffers (wessex fleet) / LeasePlan - LR AWD, White, Black - order was placed on 17th Oct and it appears in my Tesla account with an RN number. Obviously no delivery date from Tesla at this stage but leasing company are estimating 22nd Nov. I'm assuming this is very ambitious at this stage? I'll be collecting mine from Edinburgh but since I'm based in NI I'd need to get flight and ferry booked. I also saw in previous posts that there is some flexibility (7 days) in the arranging the delivery date but what happens if you need to go beyond the 7 days.

Thanks in advance for any answers!

For a lease company I wouldn’t say it was ambitious. They may have multiple cars on order which are not assigned to anyone yet. You might strike lucky.