Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Awesome, congrats! Can you share how much time it took from VIN to paying down payment and delivery date?
sure but it's in my sig - VIN was yesterday 3/16. Payment was completed today 3/17 (wire txfr), pick up will be Monday - 3/22. Oh - by the way, my SA did say that the car was loaded on a carrier today at Fremont and should actually be at the Lynnwood site by Friday. They are processing a ton of car deliveries so Monday was the first open spot but I was given a few days as options - I think Mon-Weds.

Oh man, the MSM was a strong second for me and that looks so good. I don't know how you didn't just go in and get it, someone would have had to drag me off that lot.
Took everything I had not to run inside and ask them to give me my car - it was still dirty on the outside so I am guessing they plan on detailing during the day tomorrow.

But like you said a few weeks ago...white interior is definitely the way.

sure but it's in my sig - VIN was yesterday 3/16. Payment was completed today 3/17 (wire txfr), pick up will be Monday - 3/22. Oh - by the way, my SA did say that the car was loaded on a carrier today at Fremont and should actually be at the Lynnwood site by Friday. They are processing a ton of car deliveries so Monday was the first open spot but I was given a few days as options - I think Mon-Weds.
Who is your SA at Lynnwood, is it Frank?

Well my EDD were looking good and just now it went back to 3-6 weeks from order date :(
Thought I would jump in here too. Mine has been jumping back and forth between March 12 to 19 and 31 but now is 2 to 4 weeks from order date. Ordered a LR MSM with black interior and 19" sport wheels on March 5. Dying to get this thing. What did you order goldenstate01? Looks like you're in Monterey?

How soon after getting the vin are you asked for final payment, etc?
When I refreshed my order page it all changed. It said to pay for the car before delivery and it showed the VIN. Shortly after that I got the text that had a link to schedule a delivery time. I picked the 23rd at 10AM. When that went through it unlocked the insurance quote portion.

Then a little after that I got a text from the center I am going to pick the car up saying I have been matched to a car, it is currently listed in the system as "in-transit" to Palm Springs, and that a tentative delivery date is set up for me, subject to inspection of the vehicle upon arrival, which moved what was showing on my page from the 23rd to the 20th.

Thought I would jump in here too. Mine has been jumping back and forth between March 12 to 19 and 31 but now is 2 to 4 weeks from order date. Ordered a LR MSM with black interior and 19" sport wheels on March 5. Dying to get this thing. What did you order goldenstate01? Looks like you're in Monterey?
Yep. I ordered on February 17th. LR white with black interior and 18inch wheels

Yep. I ordered on February 17th. LR white with black interior and 18inch wheels
Cool. Hopefully we'll get ours soon! I didn't really know what I was getting myself into when I ordered my Tesla. I was a little naive thinking I wouldn't have to wait long but if I get it this month, it looks like I'll have done a lot better than some poor people who have had to wait months.

Reactions: goldenstate01
Took everything I had not to run inside and ask them to give me my car - it was still dirty on the outside so I am guessing they plan on detailing during the day tomorrow.

But like you said a few weeks ago...white interior is definitely the way.

Yeah, I really went back and forth worrying about kids and dogs but I didn't want to regret not getting them.

Reactions: theun4gven