Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That’s is nothing I haven’t seen 4 dollar gas in months it’s 6.39 right now where i live in San Diego. If I was cheap gas ill Have to drive 20 miles to a gas station that is 5.69
We're used to seeing gas at either $4.19 p/ gallon or way below that. Even folks here in South Florida are freaking out over the increasing gas prices. Surely people coming from different states with gas prices that high will be blown by our prices, but living here locally for a while now will slowly start to frustrate you when the gas goes higher.

This is super helpful! Thank you for sharing. Also what is this Caraoke thing ...

bruno-mars-late-show-james-corden-carpool-karaoke

We're used to seeing gas at either $4.19 p/ gallon or way below that. Even folks here in South Florida are freaking out over the increasing gas prices. Surely people coming from different states with gas prices that high will be blown by our prices, but living here locally for a while now will slowly start to frustrate you when the gas goes higher.
I just paid $4.75/gallon in Miami Beach, and it was the cheapest I could find driving from Coral Gables. I can't wait to get my Tesla and just forget about the smell of gas

Reactions: jpaychek
That’s is nothing I haven’t seen 4 dollar gas in months it’s 6.39 right now where i live in San Diego. If I was cheap gas ill Have to drive 20 miles to a gas station that is 5.69

Yep.... paid $6.25 on base yesterday.... even the fed gas stations aren't as much of a deal as they used to be. Also had to swipe my card twice to fill the tank since the pump stops at $75.... And the tank will last me 3 days. My tesla cant come fast enough!!!

So I applied to DCU for a loan last month (May 3rd) and it was 1.99% (after EV discount and Direct Deposit discount), however I didn't have the Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement (MVPA) yet so they did not consider my rate locked in.

I just got my VIN today and my MVPA and called DCU to see if my 1.99% rate still applied but they said it no longer did. The current rate is 2.49% after both discounts. Bummed but 0.5% ain't too bad.

My first car I purchased straight out of college had a rate of 7.19%. (before I realized I was getting fleeced 😆)

This is super helpful! Thank you for sharing. Also what is this Caraoke thing ...

That's good that they gave you a loaner! Did you have to pay for the service appointments? How much does it cost to replace the matrix headlights? Also, welcome back - we've been missing you here :)
Caraoke seems a bit silly to me because it really does nothing more than play songs and provides the lyrics for you to sing along. I thought it might work more like the little machines you buy where it mixes in your vocals. But I'm not even certain I fully understand how it works and only had a chance to play with it one day at a CarMax.

Reactions: Junior86 and Hiline

That's good that they gave you a loaner! Did you have to pay for the service appointments? How much does it cost to replace the matrix headlights? Also, welcome back - we've been missing you here :)
Took mine in two weeks ago for matrix headlight issues, and was told they had to order them. It will be two more weeks before they "might" get here. No loaner was offered only UBER credits. Can't drive at night because the lights shine right into oncoming traffic and will not adjust. A SAFETY issue for sure!

Got my VIN today, SA just texted me to schedule delivery. I live 2 miles from the Service Center/Pickup Location but it looks like they are going to deliver it to my home. My EDD is 6/5 - 6/7, but weird enough, they only gave me one day and time-frame to choose from.

Not a fan of it lol, have a weird feeling the person delivering the car will stain my seat with his pants or will run over a pothole on the way to me.

More importantly, it won't give me enough time to do a full walk-through of it.

thumbnail_Screenshot 2022-06-01 at 4.27.54 PM.png

Got my VIN today, SA just texted me to schedule delivery. I live 2 miles from the Service Center/Pickup Location but it looks like they are going to deliver it to my home. My EDD is 6/5 - 6/7, but weird enough, they only gave me one day and time-frame to choose from.

Not a fan of it lol, have a weird feeling the person delivering the car will stain my seat with his pants or will run over a pothole on the way to me.

More importantly, it won't give me enough time to do a full walk-through of it.

View attachment 811593
They deliver the vehicle with a truck. They don’t actually drive it to you. You can still deny the vehicle if you find defects, but you just have to contact them (I believe), and they’ll pick it back up.