Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Whats your OD? Sorry i dont see your signature.

Nice! Mine still holding on my 6th Edd: 7/13 - 8/24 for 3 weeks now.
Hmm that’s kinda weird considering your in the west coast, it should change for you soon hopefully! I’ve been sitting with this 2 weeks window for just a couple days. But I’m sure by tomorrow or something it’ll change, really hoping it won’t get pushed back too long

Hmm that’s kinda weird considering your in the west coast, it should change for you soon hopefully! I’ve been sitting with this 2 weeks window for just a couple days. But I’m sure by tomorrow or something it’ll change, really hoping it won’t get pushed back too long
Yeah i felt weird too, all i see on this room that west coast deliveries usually happens end of quarter..so i am hoping my car will be included by end of June or first week of July..just my wishful thinking. Lol

Reactions: Omar99 and jpaychek
Got my vin yesterday 273xxx. Scheduled delivery for 6/3 in bay area in CA. Ordered placed on 3/9/22
Anyone know why the vin seems so much higher than the others ones posted here around the same time?
Really hoping for the ryzen chips and matrix headlights.

Delivery ranges were:
5/20 - 6/15
5/27- 6/10
6/2-6/6
Could be that your vehicle was actually made recently compared to others, since you're in CA.
Meanwhile those heading to the east coast/Florida/Texas/AZ were made earlier.

Reactions: jpaychek
Same OD and configuration as yours. I am in So Cal. Current EDD is 6/20-7/18. Interesting to see the difference in EDD for the exact same car ordered on the exact same day!!

Very interesting. I guess the only difference must be the location. I’m near Philly.

Though I do remember the estimated delivery dates on the website sliding right quickly on that day, so maybe just the time of day? I ordered around 6:20 pm eastern time. I remember on that day I checked the website and it was saying May for delivery. I mulled things over for a few hours and by the time I went back to the website to pull the trigger the delivery date had changed to July.

Got my VIN today, SA just texted me to schedule delivery. I live 2 miles from the Service Center/Pickup Location but it looks like they are going to deliver it to my home. My EDD is 6/5 - 6/7, but weird enough, they only gave me one day and time-frame to choose from.

Not a fan of it lol, have a weird feeling the person delivering the car will stain my seat with his pants or will run over a pothole on the way to me.

More importantly, it won't give me enough time to do a full walk-through of it.

View attachment 811593
I originally had delivery. I called my SA and changed it to pick up. There’s also more delivery times and dates you just have to contact your SA to pick a different one.

Is it still hard to get the model 3 rear window tinted in one piece these days ?
Just had mine done at Method Motors in Sherwood Park. One piece but only in 20% , so I went 20% all around. Got ppf done there too. Very happy, they do lots of Teslas in our area.
F293A309-DD10-4F3A-8ADC-8771604A11BE.jpeg