Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ugh, why are they trying to force home delivery? I literally live in the worst location for that just let me pick it up.

Do I just call the SA number that I send messages to to switch to pick up?

Ugh, why are they trying to force home delivery? I literally live in the worst location for that just let me pick it up.

Do I just call the SA number that I send messages to to switch to pick up?
Refuse it! Your configuration looks just like mine... Just kidding!!! Good luck with the pick up.

M3LR Red l Black and White Interior l 19" Wheels l No FSD | Northern California
OD 7/29/22
EDD1
Nov22-Feb23 l EDD2 Sep 6-Oct 11 l EDD3 Nov22-Feb23

• Funny
Reactions: sbmike
Nope just it'll be there when it's there 🤡

I'm between canceling the EAP and/or ordering a P with the money from the EAP.

My current car needs an inspection in October can't believe I may actually need to get that now??
if you’re spending the money, I’d opt for the P. Obviously, the P is hardware that you can’t get later through a software update like you can with EAP. I don’t think EAP is worth it - anecdotally, my coworker has FSD and he said aside from the party tricks that are also included with EAP, he never uses it.

Reactions: Cho22 and ZZ118
if you’re spending the money, I’d opt for the P. Obviously, the P is hardware that you can’t get later through a software update like you can with EAP. I don’t think EAP is worth it - anecdotally, my coworker has FSD and he said aside from the party tricks that are also included with EAP, he never uses it.
Yeah idk I'm back and forth now. I hate the P but with the money I'd save on EAP that'd cover the cost and the money I'd save on boost that would cover the new wheels. I need to do some more research. I can't get the P with 20 inch tires that's a deal breaker but if there are good 18 inch tires that fit and wouldn't compromise the performance too much might consider it.

Unfortunately I need a car asap and was planning on August now it's looking like I might not physical have a tesla until October which is insane.

Lot of research I need to do over the next few days to see what is the best course of action at this time :/

Yeah idk I'm back and forth now. I hate the P but with the money I'd save on EAP that'd cover the cost and the money I'd save on boost that would cover the new wheels. I need to do some more research. I can't get the P with 20 inch tires that's a deal breaker but if there are good 18 inch tires that fit and wouldn't compromise the performance too much might consider it.

Unfortunately I need a car asap and was planning on August now it's looking like I might not physical have a tesla until October which is insane.

Lot of research I need to do over the next few days to see what is the best course of action at this time :/
That is exactly my dilemma about upgrading to the P. With the cost of acceleration boost, I’m only about $5k off the price of the M3P or just $3k more out of pocket at delivery…but I hate the 20” uberturbine wheels and I do not want the cost of replacing 20” tires or the ride quality of 20” tires or the fragility of the wheels. Also seems like downsizing with OEM 19” Sport wheels from Tesla is not possible for the M3P, and I do not want aftermarket wheels.

Reactions: ZZ118

That’s exactly the reason why I’m not getting the P. Those 20” wheels are just bad. Less range, easier to get damaged, and tires cost well over $1600. Big nope..

Lot of research I need to do over the next few days to see what is the best course of action at this time :
I can suggest looking for a showroom demo that matches your order with < 500 miles. Your SA can locate one and then you can fly to the location to pickup and drive back.

Reactions: phaheem and ZZ118
car is here at my local Tesla center!! The SA at the tesla center just called me and confirmed everything ! Being delivered tomorrow between 4p-6p! Why am I nervous and excited all in one 😵‍💫🥴😆😆
Same here. My nervousness is from worrying (perhaps needlessly) that when I see the car in a short 24 hours I will find that the quality is bad forcing me to reject vehicle. So, nervousness, fear, and anxiety are really dominating my day today.

Hoping it all turns out well for both you and me!

Same here. My nervousness is from worrying (perhaps needlessly) that when I see the car in a short 24 hours I will find that the quality is bad forcing me to reject vehicle. So, nervousness, fear, and anxiety are really dominating my day today.

Hoping it all turns out well for both you and me!
Think positive lol most likely it will be immaculate and you’ll love it :)