Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was minsful about the tax credit coming back too. Keep in mind though when Trump passed his tax cut bill. He took office Jan 2017, legislature was introduced in Nov 2017, he signed in Dec 2017 and it was effective for 2018. So based on that, seems unlikely anything would be retroactive to 2021, not to mention its unlikely there is a Democratic controlled Senate.

nothing political in the above, just stating my observation!

My wife get her 2021 VIN two days ago (with the M). Devon PA SC. Spoke to rep and he said we'll get our date on Wed. Said car was made and on train/tractor. Window they sent was Dec 7 to 13.

Has anyone in east coast USA gotten delivery?

Rhode Island here. When did you all order? Chat told me Im on track for an early December delivery but that mean nothing to me. LOL. Congrats on the VIN!

I ordered my LR AWD, Silver black interior, no FSD on 11/9 in Austin, TX. Delivery window has stayed stead at Dec 14-31, although I did get the text last week that said 2-5 weeks. Pretty convinced at this point I won’t be getting one of the batch that people are getting VINs for now, so I’m guessing Christmas is my best bet.

So just got off the phone with my local Tesla pickup location....not good news for me.

Ordered: Oct. 3rd LR - Black - white interior, 19' Sport wheels. (was assigned two 2020 VINs in Oct. said I wanted a 2021)
Los Angeles, CA

Currently I have Current Day - December 5th as my possible delivery days (It was updated last week from Nov. 23 - Dec 12th)
I was wondering why so many people where getting VINs that ordered after me and with delivery days after mine. Looks like there was hold on my account not to match me with a car till December (I guess since I told my SA I wanted a 2021 :(). The SA told me they have only seen ONE 2021 come into their location and it probably won't be what the website is saying. :mad: She did take the hold off my account but told me not to expect my car next week as the west coast is usually last. I really hope she's wrong but it's not looking good...

upload_2020-11-28_15-12-34.png

upload_2020-11-28_15-11-24.png

it's coming :)

So just got off the phone with my local Tesla pickup location....not good news for me.

Ordered: Oct. 3rd LR - Black - white interior, 19' Sport wheels. (was assigned two 2020 VINs in Oct. said I wanted a 2021)
Los Angeles, CA

Currently I have Current Day - December 5th as my possible delivery days (It was updated last week from Nov. 23 - Dec 12th)
I was wondering why so many people where getting VINs that ordered after me and with delivery days after mine. Looks like there was hold on my account not to match me with a car till December (I guess since I told my SA I wanted a 2021 :(). The SA told me they have only seen ONE 2021 come into their location and it probably won't be what the website is saying. :mad: She did take the hold off my account but told me not to expect my car next week as the west coast is usually last. I really hope she's wrong but it's not looking good...
Dang, that really sucks. We probably would've been in the same truck coming down to SoCal since I ordered LR just a day before you.

Hope you get yours soon tho!!!

I feel like you will since you're order will probably be the first in line of the next LR batch they build.

• Love
Reactions: inspace2020
Dang, that really sucks. We probably would've been in the same truck coming down to SoCal since I ordered LR just a day before you.

Hope you get yours soon tho!!!

I feel like you will since you're order will probably be the first in line of the next LR batch they build.
Yeah I'm dying right now waiting...Congrats on getting yours tomorrow! I can imagine your excitement. I've been reading your updates (FEELING SUPER JEALOUS)....I see that you do have an LR but you changed to 18' rims. I've read here that there hasn't been any or few 2021's received yet with the new 19' sport rims. So perhaps that's the hold up with mine. Hoping to at least get a VIN next week and delivery by 2nd week of December.

View attachment 612414 I have a delivery date!! Order date 10/18. White on white LR with sport wheels! Can’t wait!!

Ordered 10/22
LR AWD W/W 19”
Got text on 11/10 3-6 weeks
Tulsa, OK
Completed trade in process twice already
My account page has not changed since order was placed, still says, drafting contract, 6-10 weeks.
No VIN

Starting to get somehow frustrated. :(

At least I got this in place :cool:

Attachments

• 3B6BE6F6-B553-4BE3-B87F-16F916FA9CE7.jpeg
    3B6BE6F6-B553-4BE3-B87F-16F916FA9CE7.jpeg
    497 KB · Views: 64