Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery date shifted by a day for the 3rd straight day. Yesterday was 12/3 - 12/9 and is now 12/2 - 12/8. I hope it means progress and I also hope it is accurate lol. LR white ext./black int. 18" wheels. No FSD. Ordered 10/20. VIN received 11/24. Picking up in new Naperville, IL location.

Lol All good. I get it. Ordered 10/20, finished financing 10/22.

I ordered 11/15 with a 12/13-12/31 window. They took forever with my trade payoff. Didn’t get that in until 11/23. Been in preparing stage since. Says next step is then drafting my contract so I guess it’s a wait game. Hope they are ramping up the LRs now and get them out quick, as my financing is only good until the 24th.

Reactions: Davedeluxx
Is this confirmed for all trade in quotes? I’m hoping this is the case since I expect delivery after my quote is supposed to expire.

I didint get that exact verbiage, but I placed my trade 11/15 for an M3 LR. Got my offer and payoff around the 23rd. Stated it was good until 1/1/2021 and seeing they usually are only good for 30, makes sense on my end, as I thought, "wow" to myself when seeing the date.

84649B91-D1C3-4077-A16C-66FB1D2D0DBA.jpeg
I have a delivery date!! Order date 10/18. White on white LR with sport wheels! Can’t wait!!

Checked my account for the tenth time today and just saw a VIN!!!!
Ordered Sept. 4 ( asked for a Dec, delivery and lucked out with the refresh!)
Finalized finance 11/1
No delivery date since Sept. Still none listed.
No email, no text, ever!
LR AWD White on White FSD 19” wheels
South Florida
Calling my SA in the AM!!