Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 10/22
LR AWD W/W 19”
Got text on 11/10 3-6 weeks
Tulsa, OK
Completed trade in process twice already
My account page has not changed since order was placed, still says, drafting contract, 6-10 weeks.
No VIN

Starting to get somehow frustrated. :(

At least I got this in place :cool:

Still waiting here as well. LR White/Black with 18s. Did my trade in, put in my loan info changed to drafting and is still on it since. Ugh,

Just picked up my 2021 LR! Was the first 2021 they’ve seen other than the showroom car. Delivery went pretty smoothly...couple minor paint blemishes to bring it back for and a broken coat hook. I used the checklist from here: mykeln/teslaprep

Good luck to everyone else still waiting! Your cars will be here soon. :)

Enjoy the ride! Jealous, cuz I want mine now!

I do have delivery scheduled for Dec 7th so my wait is seemingly appearing to be nearing an end...

Just picked up my 2021 LR! Was the first 2021 they’ve seen other than the showroom car. Delivery went pretty smoothly...couple minor paint blemishes to bring it back for and a broken coat hook. I used the checklist from here: mykeln/teslaprep

Congrats !!
Please share order date, trim and location

Reactions: LargeHamCollider

Congrats! Curious if you can tell us which battery it has? There should be a sticker attached to the frame behind the front tire: Streamable Video

Reactions: LargeHamCollider
I

Can you try doing a 0-60 test and range test, I want to see if the time has actually improved to 4.2.

I

Can you try doing a 0-60 test and range test, I want to see if the time has actually improved to 4.2.

Can you recommend an easy way to do the 0 - 60 without buying a Dragy? Any iOS apps that are actually good at this?

Thanks! What’s your range and percent charge?

Currently showing 251 miles at 73%, so 344 if full. I’m only at 38 miles (the car came with 5 miles on it) and haven’t charged to 100% yet though. I’ll charge to 100% next weekend when I need to take a long trip and report back.

Edit: The Monroney sticker included with the car does show 353 miles of range. (The QR code on the sticker links back to the 2018 Model 3 with old data though...I guess they forgot to update that?)

Last edited:
Can you recommend an easy way to do the 0 - 60 without buying a Dragy? Any iOS apps that are actually good at this?

Currently showing 251 miles at 73%, so 344 if full. I’m only at 38 miles (the car came with 5 miles on it) and haven’t charged to 100% yet though. I’ll charge to 100% next weekend when I need to take a long trip and report back.
The thing with apps are they are location based which is not fast enough to get an accurate 0-60, the best method is to have someone in the passenger seat time the 0-60 with a stopwatch or phone stopwatch. Thats the best way to do it without spending lots of money on a fancy device

Got a text from Tesla this Wednesday 3-5 weeks. My date says 11/28-12/10 and the beginning of delivery date changes daily. So, I'm skeptical about the 12/10 delivery date. I called the SA and was told that it should arrive by then. I don't know what to believe.

I ordered my White LR BLK Interior on 10/14. Unmatched 2020 VIN multiple times until roughly 2 weeks ago when they contacted the operation manager to update my page to 2021 model Image and profile. sd

Delivery date shifted by a day for the 3rd straight day. Yesterday was 12/3 - 12/9 and is now 12/2 - 12/8. I hope it means progress and I also hope it is accurate lol. LR white ext./black int. 18" wheels. No FSD. Ordered 10/20. VIN received 11/24. Picking up in new Naperville, IL location.
Let me know how the new Naperville location is! Moved to CO from IL prior to it opening! :)

Reactions: dncpunke