Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2021 Tesla Model 3 Long Range
White exterior
Black Interior
18’ Aero Wheels

Order Placed: May 17, 2021
Trade-in Completed and accepted: May 20, 2021 (Audi S4 2018) got some credit from trade in. Was surprised to see how much I got back for the car. If I traded in through Audi I was go upside down on my payments. I’m actually positive and enough to pay off the car and get more than enough to cover down payment for Tesla.
Loan Approval: May 18, 2021
Insurance Uploaded: May 20, 2021
ETA Delivery: June 14, 2021 - June 30, 2021 since order was placed - PENDING UPDATE
Tesla Delivery Location: Buena Park, CA
Delivering to Carson, Ca.

I’ve been checking updates every day by the hour, every hour. I’m just excited! Ordered accessories. Planned trip to Vegas in July. I didn’t expect to get a new car but this would be good to experience driving a Tesla from LA to Vegas! Family is excited af! Free charging at work. Waaaay Cheaper insurance per estimate compared to what I have now. Registration was only $230ish (wow). Already installed home charger with an upgrade to power outlet. Might be picking up a Model Y today for my spouse.
You might want to try an online appraisal from Carvana or Carmax as well. Carvana is offering me way more $$$ than Tesla did on my 2019 Audi A4.

What’s everyone getting accessory wise?
Oof. Just remember that you asked.

I've had to make a new spreadsheet just to keep track. First up is partial PPF, tint and ceramic. Most everything here comes after that, but I've already purchased a few things (crossed out).

HyperDip for emblems
Console Sliding Tray
Tesla Shields Floor Mats
Door Edge Guard
Mud Flaps
Cargo Mat
Cabin air intake filter
Tire Repair Kit
Bumper Protection Film
Rimetrix Orbital Wheel Covers
Wind Noise Reduction Kit
Door/Trunk Noise Reduction Kit
Trunk/Frunk Noise Reduction Kit
Sub Trunk Organizer
Frunk Organizer
Trunk Hook
LED Light Upgrade Kit
Trunk Light
Rear Corner Window Protector
Frunk Screw Caps
Tech Forum Screen Swivel
Center Console Hidden Storage
Puddle Lights
Tesla Offer Power Frunk v4
Front wheel Noise Reduction kit
Tesla Offer Massaging Seat Module
Jack Point Adapter Pads
Tesmat
Pedal Covers

Edit: And now door hinge covers because of @Jaredspink

Last edited:
Oof. Just remember that you asked.

I've had to make a new spreadsheet just to keep track. First up is partial PPF, tint and ceramic. Most everything here comes after that, but I've already purchased a few things (crossed out).

HyperDip for emblems
Console Sliding Tray
Tesla Shields Floor Mats
Door Edge Guard
Mud Flaps
Cargo Mat
Cabin air intake filter
Tire Repair Kit
Bumper Protection Film
Rimetrix Orbital Wheel Covers
Wind Noise Reduction Kit
Door/Trunk Noise Reduction Kit
Trunk/Frunk Noise Reduction Kit
Sub Trunk Organizer
Frunk Organizer
Trunk Hook
LED Light Upgrade Kit
Trunk Light
Rear Corner Window Protector
Frunk Screw Caps
Tech Forum Screen Swivel
Center Console Hidden Storage
Puddle Lights
Tesla Offer Power Frunk v4
Front wheel Noise Reduction kit
Tesla Offer Massaging Seat Module
Jack Point Adapter Pads
Tesmat
Pedal Covers
MASSAGING SEAT MODULE?!

MASSAGING SEAT MODULE?!
Indeed. If you're willing to slightly abuse the lumbar support system.

The car and order status has now totally disappeared from my account......Wild ride.

Screen Shot 2021-05-24 at 12.57.55 PM.png

Almost all buy side complaints. They want the car and title so they move when buying. My buddy sold them a 4Runner last week and car is picked up and check is in his hands.
Agreed. I sold my GTI and the entire process was only 7 days (including the weekend) and then I had check in hand. Super easy and gave me almost 2k more than Carvana/CarMax and almost 5 more than Tesla