Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yesterday I was July 28 - August 11. Now I'm 11-17 weeks. The "X-Y weeks" EDD is just a placeholder so I'm not too concerned about that. Yet.

Then again, 11 weeks from my order date would be within the initial EDD when I ordered, so I have to think of late August as a real possibility.

Ordered June 12. LR Black on Black 18''

Likewise, better numbers reported today.

5/12 order (should just update the signature)
was in the 7-11 week club for most of the last week
yesterday Aug 01 - Aug 02
today July 19 - August 07

...ready for heartbreak tomorrow morning!

Interesting, EDD is now showing July 27 - August 16 which is 6 days sooner than yesterday. First time the EDD range was less than the previous. 🤔

Reactions: Bobo Tinker
Yesterday I was July 28 - August 11. Now I'm 11-17 weeks. The "X-Y weeks" EDD is just a placeholder so I'm not too concerned about that. Yet.

Then again, 11 weeks from my order date would be within the initial EDD when I ordered, so I have to think of late August as a real possibility.

Ordered June 12. LR Black on Black 18''
Some of the east coast folks here were getting the weeks range, and then shortly got a VIN. Hopefully it's that!

Reactions: AhhYes
Hopefully they just started filling the transport and you get a VIN today or tomorrow. I noticed in the tracker that me and another person from within KC received VINs today. Good luck! Add the squirrel.
And here is the link for anyone curious about the order tracker. Help us crowd source info and either put your info in or remember to update it!