Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hopefully they just started filling the transport and you get a VIN today or tomorrow. I noticed in the tracker that me and another person from within KC received VINs today. Good luck! Add the squirrel.

1620234277641.png

Hi y’all. New to the forums. I completed my profile in late June, and am seeing that my expected delivery dates are fluctuating from 2 weeks away to 10 weeks away. I’ll feel a lot more confident when I receive my vin#.

On a side note: I decided to look at the RAV4 prime in the interim, since it was another car I was curious about before deciding on the M3. While it would be more fair to compare this car to the MY, I found myself appreciating the M3 even more after test driving the RAV4 prime. I appreciate the Toyota’s reliability and size, but I’m definitely sticking with the M3 because it’s simply more fun (while functioning as both a daily driver and small family sedan)!

As my family grows, I’m sure the argument for the RAV4 Prime becomes more compelling, so I’m looking forward to what the EV market will look like down the line. But for now, eagerly awaiting the M3. Have a good day, y’all!

Just got my VIN. July 11 to 16 EDD. Woohoo!
Congratulations! Quick question, when you say you ordered 6/8 and reinstated 6/28 does that mean they reset your order. Meaning your new order date was now 6/28? Just trying to get a sense of the timing. I ordered 7/2 and started my EDD with 8/12-9/2 and today it updated to 8/8-8/28 (no VIN yet) so I can’t complain at all but just following everyone’s progress :)

Congratulations! Quick question, when you say you ordered 6/8 and reinstated 6/28 does that mean they reset your order. Meaning your new order date was now 6/28? Just trying to get a sense of the timing. I ordered 7/2 and started my EDD with 8/12-9/2 and today it updated to 8/8-8/28 (no VIN yet) so I can’t complain at all but just following everyone’s progress :)
They put my delivery on hold for 1 week, but I ended up getting everything I needed the next day so I put myself back in the queue, so to speak. I’m not sure how exactly it works in that sense. If I’m bumped to the back or whatever is available type thing. My loan approvals and all that are still from 6/8 so I assume that is still my original order date.

Also to add, this is my second VIN as I was unassigned from the first when I delayed.

Last edited:
Reactions: anasser