Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems like a good time to remind everyone that EDD doesn't mean a whole lot and it'll jump around. Sure it's all we've got and we all check it with an irrational frequency, but we shouldn't put too much stock in it.

Easier said than done, I know. But still.
I hear you completely but it honestly makes any kind of future planning especially in a two car household (or one that will be) nearly impossible. I have a car lease at its end and I can’t even make decisions on that because of this.

The one it comes with is not an "endurance" style flash memory. So it's unlikely to last long if used for sentry mode videos. What sucks is that typically you don't find out your memory card has failed until you actually need to access archived footage...
What is a drive you’d recommend? (Is the one in the Tesla shop not good for use for Tesla cam?)

Reactions: Ormond
What is a drive you’d recommend? (Is the one in the Tesla shop not good for use for Tesla cam?)

The consensus on the USB stick sub-form is to go with a Samsung Endurance MicroSD card and USB 3.0 reader combo, as these cards were designed specifically for applications like dashcams.

• Informative
Reactions: Ormond and Gtp618
Nice! Whatve you built in the past? Have you been to Barrett Jackson? I'm by Frank Lloyd wright and 101.

On another note, dates changed August 3 to 23 😭
Currently at July 15th - 27th. Mostly old Gm lowriders hydraulics, air ride, performance mods on Japanese and European cars. Your straight up the 101,not far. No on baret Jackson. Watched online though.

Reactions: 1LE McQueen