Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you order white/white or white with black interior? Well he must be confident if he told you to expect a vin this week.
i ordered white on black interior but am now starting to think i should’ve gone white interior because it looks amazing but yes he was very confident to say that…so if it doesn’t happen (still being hopeful) then we’ll have a talk for sure!

And the saga (sadly) continues...
Today marks day 101 since I ordered my Blue M3 LR.
Last Saturday was my pickup day. The delivery location called me to tell me the car was ready. About 10 minutes later they called again and stated they discovered some paint smear on the hood and it would be another 2-3 weeks. My wife and I drove down (45min trip) to the delivery center to see the car for ourselves and they said the car had already gone to the body shop. (seems to me like they sold my car right out from under me - will know if they change the VIN when I actually get "my" car.) At least they saw my desperation and they put me in one of their demo cars (MY LR) until my car is ready.
I WANT MY CAR!!

Reactions: jbomb and tleubner
And the saga (sadly) continues...
Today marks day 101 since I ordered my Blue M3 LR.
Last Saturday was my pickup day. The delivery location called me to tell me the car was ready. About 10 minutes later they called again and stated they discovered some paint smear on the hood and it would be another 2-3 weeks. My wife and I drove down (45min trip) to the delivery center to see the car for ourselves and they said the car had already gone to the body shop. (seems to me like they sold my car right out from under me - will know if they change the VIN when I actually get "my" car.) At least they saw my desperation and they put me in one of their demo cars (MY LR) until my car is ready.
I WANT MY CAR!!
In reading my former posts, it makes me wonder if someone was reading my post on this site regarding my delivery appointment and jumped my car with a nice cash bribe. Warning to be careful how much detail you put out on this site regarding your delivery info.

• Funny
Reactions: tleubner