Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Alright. I'm jumping on the squirrel bandwagon. No change in EDD in 17 days except for a one day shift that came and went 11 days ago. This squirrel better give me a VIN soon!

OD: 7/31 -- M3LR White/White/18"/No FSD -- Longstanding EDD: 9/6 - 9/26
We ordered on the same day but I ordered in store in Nashville, got my Vin this morning. My EDD narrowed to 12 days saturday last week and now its 9/7 - 9/13. Your Vin cant be far away, the Squirrel will make sure of it!

Called the Cherry Hill location to ask about trade in and they ended up scheduling the delivery appointment. The car will arrive on Sept 1 with the earliest possible delivery on the 2nd. Unfortunately I can't free myself from work obligations until Saturday the 4th. Delivery appointment is now scheduled. Things moved really quickly once I got the VIN.
Our cars are probably on the same carrier, my MYLR arrives at Cherry Hill on 09/01 too. They didn’t let me schedule delivery though.

Also ordered an M3LR after we got our VIN for the Y on 08/19. EDD for the 3 is 09/13-09/30.

Yay for the ChargeUp NJ rebate on both, and IRS form 8911 for 30% off both wall connectors.

Our cars are probably on the same carrier, my MYLR arrives at Cherry Hill on 09/01 too. They didn’t let me schedule delivery though.

Also ordered an M3LR after we got our VIN for the Y on 08/19. EDD for the 3 is 09/13-09/30.

Yay for the ChargeUp NJ rebate on both, and IRS form 8911 for 30% off both wall connectors.
Man, that’s a quick turnaround for the M3. I wasn’t expecting to schedule delivery when I called since I only wanted to talk about trade in, but when she told me it was possible to schedule, I wasn’t about to say no. And yeah, if your MY is arriving next Wednesday, they’re very likely on the same truck. Maybe I’ll see ya there Saturday morning if that’s your pickup time.

Reactions: Chemios
Man, that’s a quick turnaround for the M3. I wasn’t expecting to schedule delivery when I called since I only wanted to talk about trade in, but when she told me it was possible to schedule, I wasn’t about to say no. And yeah, if your MY is arriving next Wednesday, they’re very likely on the same truck. Maybe I’ll see ya there Saturday morning if that’s your pickup time.
If you see some fool dressed in the white “Haha yeah” hedgehog shirt fumbling around in a Blue Y, send a wave my way ;)

Also yes, totally shocked at the seemingly quick EDD for the M3LR. I’m selling my current SUV since the market is bonkers, so hopefully I don’t get the vin too soon. Lightning might strike twice, my MYLR delivery came faster than a bunch of the May/June orders according to the Y forums. Who knows.

Reactions: pjburkina