Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My est dates are back, 3/15 to 3/27. Order date 1/31, SoCal. So close. How religious are people about updating the spreadsheet? I wanna see those cells get filled up! A VIN during the weekend would be awesome.
Looks like a weekend VIN is possible. Woke up to one this morning! Yesterday was showing delivery range of 3/27-3/31 with no VIN. Now have a VIN and range of 3/24-3/30. I'm picking up in Nashville. Updated the spreadsheet already!

Ordered 2/16. White/White. Original dates 3/16-3/26. Was supposed to be delivered to Mass but they called and said they couldn’t and I had to pick up in NJ. Then dates changed to 27-31. Just received VIN today and dates are back to 3-6 weeks

Order date: 1/22
Initial estimate: March 06 - March 31
Changed to: 6-10 weeks after order
Changed to: March 08 - March 28
Changed to: 6-10 weeks after order...
Changed to: March 02 - March 16
Changed to: 6-10 weeks after order..
Changed to: March 04 - March 24
Changed to: March 05 - March 23
Changed to: March 05 - March 24
Changed to: March 06 - March 24
Changed to: 6-10 weeks after order...
Changed to: March 08 - March 20
Changed to: March 09 - March 21
Changed to: March 10 - March 21
Changed to: March 11 - March 21
Changed to: March 12 - March 20
Changed to: March 12 - March 28
Changed to: 6-10 weeks after order ..
Changed to: March 15 - March 26

No VIN yet, basic LR build, in SoCal.

Reactions: erstech
Looks like a weekend VIN is possible. Woke up to one this morning! Yesterday was showing delivery range of 3/27-3/31 with no VIN. Now have a VIN and range of 3/24-3/30. I'm picking up in Nashville. Updated the spreadsheet already!
Hey my dude. I noticed you’re in LA as well. You’re picking up in Nashville? My SA told me the car will not come with a temp tag and Louisiana folks will have to get their own. Thing is in LA, the only way to get a temp tag is from a dealership. What’s your strategy getting the car home?