Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine changed again. This time from 5/31-6/18 to 6/1-6/18. The early date has yet to get below two weeks out. My guess is delivery day will be somewhere around 6/11.
Pretty much same here (5/31-6/17) to Indianapolis. Every day the earliest date looks like it would be within 14 days of the current date, it pushes forward one day. I'd love to see the programming that determines these time frames.

The first one from 04/17-05/07 to 05/05-05/21 was the most annoying. didn't expect it to jump from 05/05 to 06/05 too. half expect to see it as 07/05 by the end of this month..
If they were ever to miss the quarter delivery timeline, you can ask for compensation and get something out of it. A close friend of mine had his delivery day postponed the day of the scheduled day and just for that they gave him free supercharging for a year.

Reactions: EVxdream and ZYaj
If they were ever to miss the quarter delivery timeline, you can ask for compensation and get something out of it. A close friend of mine had his delivery day postponed the day of the scheduled day and just for that they gave him free supercharging for a year.
I want that and will ask for that if they are late. Also while they're at, how bout a detailing since I bet our cars have been on a lot/truck for a while lol.

Does anyone know if submitting insurance info will get you the car quicker? I got a quote from my insurance company, but I wanted to wait to see how much Tesla insurance would be. Should I submit the info that I have now and then just change to Tesla's insurance later if it ends up being better?
based on my experience, negative. i uploaded my current policy (doesnt have to be for the m3) during purchase. still waiting..

Reactions: kerbyOT7
Thanks for the info. I was hoping doing so would fast track me even a little. I guess I'll just have to keep myself occupied until I get the email or text.
It’s the other way around. Not doing your “homeworks” risks you losing your spot in the queue. Once you get your VIN, you can’t know if it was from your spot in line from your order date or getting someone else’s due to them screwing up