Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Similar here. I have had fairly steady dates since order 4/30 with with some variation. Today is the first day I just got the generic 6-9 weeks from order. Last date range was 6/18-6/30. No idea what that means but hoping it’s a positive and not a negative. I’m in Ohio.
I'm thinking this latest site update means they switched everyone to this giant windows 6-9 weeks or 7-11 weeks. Like what's even the point? But I guess that way you aren't having your hopes up for a specific date window that only spans 2 weeks (like mine that said June 4-17 this morning). I placed order on 4/16.

I'm thinking this latest site update means they switched everyone to this giant windows 6-9 weeks or 7-11 weeks. Like what's even the point? But I guess that way you aren't having your hopes up for a specific date window that only spans 2 weeks (like mine that said June 4-17 this morning). I placed order on 4/16.
April 16th + 7 weeks = june 4th. But yeah my 7-11 gives me an extra week after the late date I had this morning. I belive this was the forecast at the time I placed my order and feels like a default value.

So I have been emailing with autofinance since applying, be cautious: TD Bank's offer is only good for 30 days. I asked if they could shop for one with 60 days and they gave me US Bank. Not all the banks Tesla uses to shop you around are 60 day approvals.

Reactions: ZYaj
So I have been emailing with autofinance since applying, be cautious: TD Bank's offer is only good for 30 days. I asked if they could shop for one with 60 days and they gave me US Bank. Not all the banks Tesla uses to shop you around are 60 day approvals.
Only US Bank is good for 60 days, and that's because it's their main bank, for leasing as well (although lease approvals are good for 90 days).

Mine changed to 1-13 weeks today from May 30 - June 13. Par for the course I spose.

Anywho, has anyone spotted any info on if this new door trim is removable and if so how easy is it? I had originally planned on removing the wood dash and wrapping it in a black wood vinyl but a little while after I ordered we found out that we would be getting the updated door trim so I would have to be able to do that as well so it would match.

Mine changed to 1-13 weeks today from May 30 - June 13. Par for the course I spose.

Anywho, has anyone spotted any info on if this new door trim is removable and if so how easy is it? I had originally planned on removing the wood dash and wrapping it in a black wood vinyl but a little while after I ordered we found out that we would be getting the updated door trim so I would have to be able to do that as well so it would match.
Reportedly RPM is working on the CF dash+door upgrade for the new trim models so I guess so.

Reactions: Mastacater
Only US Bank is good for 60 days, and that's because it's their main bank, for leasing as well (although lease approvals are good for 90 days).

That may be. Was just throwing caution since I have seen people quote any application if done through Tesla is good for 60 days. So if people had done their application back lets say April 30th through Chase, Wells Fargo, or TD Bank was good for 60 days, that isn't the case and will be expiring at the end of this month.

Reactions: AlKreischer