Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
order date: march 28th

went from 1-13 weeks (lasted for a day, prior was june 7-27th)
to June 13-30th. seems like everyday it moves to the right aggressively. latest it has been ever.
got a feeling the finance approval, despite having 90 days validity, will expire before delivery 🥲

Mine also took a huge turn to the right tonight, continuing the trend all week.

Was May 31- June 13th on Monday
then went to June 1, 2, 3 , 5th-19th.

Tonight it's the latest its ever been: June 11th to June 30th... sigh :(

Thanks (or ありがとうございます) for the quick response. I've reached out to someone and will see where things go. Figure if I'm paying the revised price and subject to a delay, I'll very happily stick with the MSM + black interior.

Great eye! That's absolutely my username. Will be honest and say that it's the Japanese writing of my last name (pronounced like the film but spelled like the German original).

Dōitashimashite! I know quite a few words in japanese, but as far as speaking it I can only speak what I would characterize as "travelers language". I can generally get the gist of spoken sentences, if spoken slowly, but usually can only respond with either canned sentences or short answers. Still working at it, though.

Reactions: シュレック
I'll post here also, original posted in the spreadsheet thread before I saw this one.

Ordered 5/16. Originally 4 to 11 weeks, on 5/17 it updated to June 14 to June 30, then down to June 13 to June 30, now back to June 14 to June 30.

M3LR White/Black

Hang in there people, it will be worth the wait.
I have been watching some YouTube videos on Mach E road trips and we made the right decision to go M3.
the Mach E having charging issues…..slow and failures. Hang in there!
One charging issue that I have found already is the fact that I would have to detour around Montana to have access to DC fast charging the entire way. I don't plan to drive out that way in the near future, but I want to be able to get to Seattle on short notice if necessary without having to cross into Canada. This is the route I would get: A Better Routeplanner

The route is more practical in a M3SR+: A Better Routeplanner

Hang in there people, it will be worth the wait.
I have been watching some YouTube videos on Mach E road trips and we made the right decision to go M3.
the Mach E having charging issues…..slow and failures. Hang in there!
Same as ID.4, except that one charges really fast if it decides to play nice with the station, or if you do not end up unable to remove the plug, captive plug like dogs:)

Sike. Won't make no difference. Everybody wants a Tesla. And you will love the car once you get it so chill lol

You just happened to order in one of the busiest quarters they've ever had

Patience, a little more...
I know I know. It would just be nice if they'd acknowledge/explain that they're incredibly busy and that they give a damn that you've chosen to drop $50k on one of their products.