Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I just called my local delivery center and they were pretty helpful. I was on a July 16-August 1 date until I switched to the dreaded 7-11 weeks 2 days ago. The rep said that in his system I'm still on pace for July 16-August 1. He said there are models currently in production that are eligible for assignment to me. I presume that means they are planning to produce enough of my config that I can get one from a current production run. He said you don't really know anything until it's out of production.

So maybe our former delivery estimate is still good. Hoping that's the case!
Did you just call and talk with your sales rep? Or just the location in general?
Mine was solidly at July 19-aug1 til it switched back to the generic 7-11 weeks. (Model 3 LR AWD Blue with White int.)

when my Tesla comes in I’m selling my car to my brother so timing of a big delay like that kind of sucks.

Ordered my LR Blue w/ Black interior on July 1st. First few EDD updates went like this:

07/19-08/03
07/24-08/014
7-11 Weeks
08/14-09/3 (Current)

seems like I had quite a large jump. Just hoping to get the vehicle before October, as I planned on moving cross country with it. I pick up in Nashville whenever delivery is ready.

Historical trends. Those stuck with a 7-11 week range for an extended period of time usually end up getting a VIN followed by a prepare for delivery email. This next part is pure speculation on my part, I think it defaults to the new order arrival EDD until a delivery date is confirmed.

Hope you're right. Everyone's EDDs apparently got updated, but mine is still stuck at 7-11.

So I just called my local delivery center and they were pretty helpful. I was on a July 16-August 1 date until I switched to the dreaded 7-11 weeks 2 days ago. The rep said that in his system I'm still on pace for July 16-August 1. He said there are models currently in production that are eligible for assignment to me. I presume that means they are planning to produce enough of my config that I can get one from a current production run. He said you don't really know anything until it's out of production.

So maybe our former delivery estimate is still good. Hoping that's the case!
Man, I hope that happens for both of us. I was on a July 08-27 window before I got switched to 7-11 weeks. I’ve been on 7-11 weeks for a few days now.

Reactions: Infinityaz
Did you just call and talk with your sales rep? Or just the location in general?
Mine was solidly at July 19-aug1 til it switched back to the generic 7-11 weeks. (Model 3 LR AWD Blue with White int.)

when my Tesla comes in I’m selling my car to my brother so timing of a big delay like that kind of sucks.
Never got a sales rep, just called the main number of my delivery location