Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On a different note. Has anyone been thinking about what there first songs gonna be when you pull out of the dealership in your brand brand new car? I been thinking today was a good day by ice cube.
I have a whole playlist of rock & alternative songs I love to jam out to on the Fender system in the Volkswagen. When i was shopping for the VW back then, I even liked the Fender system over the Harman/Kardon used in the F30 3 series.

I've tried some of the songs on that playlist in my friend's LR Model 3 and most of them sound pretty good on the Model 3's sound system. I'm excited to give that whole playlist a go.

I have a whole playlist of rock & alternative songs I love to jam out to on the Fender system in the Volkswagen. When i was shopping for the VW back then, I even liked the Fender system over the Harman/Kardon used in the F30 3 series.

I've tried some of the songs on that playlist in my friend's LR Model 3 and most of them sound pretty good on the Model 3's sound system. I'm excited to give that whole playlist a go.
I'm coming from a Golf R and the Fender was easily the best stock system i've had so far.

I did the same. Doing a lot of walking and taking the bus right now.
I am about to do the same and just pull the trigger on selling my current car. Offer is just to good to let pass by. I'm hearing rumblings that used car prices have probably peaked so I'm nervous to hold onto it much longer.

But we're still seeing folks get VINs assigned, so that's good news. It means the rumors of domestic production being halted for weeks are probably not entirely accurate.

Congratulations, you lucky duck. My EDD switched over to September as well. How do you know you got your VIN? Does it show up in your profile or so you get a text / email?
Thanks! I'll be really excited once I take delivery.

I received an email that my VIN was available and another email that I needed to submit my final payment.

So this morning your EDD went to September, but you got a VIN and a delivery of this week. LOL just in case anyone had any lingering doubts about EDD being a valuable piece of data.
🤣🤣🤣 This is hilarious - But i am SUPER excited to all of you who have already received your VIN!! Congrats!! I'm just sitting here om he sidelines.... still waiting... :rolleyes:😒