Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, quick question, after noticing that we have different offers in the EU the in the US, I started looking at the website in different countrys… I noticed some differences in the range offered. Most EU countrys have 614 kms… meaning almost 382 miles. Where does this difference come from?
From what I understand cars from the China factory have a different battery composition/chemistry, and assuming those cars in question are out of Giga Shanghai that could be one of the reasons for the difference.

Reactions: Andrei.xx
Originally, order 7/22 - Red LR 18” wheels, blk interior
7/24 - changed tires to 19” (lost the LR price of $13,990 increased $1000)
8/4 - changed color to Blue.
I’m showing a tentative delivery date of Sep 2 - 22.

anyone have any luck adding a referral after order has been placed. I didn’t realize I needed to go thru a link. My 1st Tesla order(2018) I was able to add it after the fact.

Additionally, really bummed my price went up by $1000 after I originally placed my order. I would understand if my changes effected the motor (LR/P/SR+) but my changes were tire and color which remained the same price and after my changes.
Oh well, my indecisiveness cost me $1000.

Attachments

• 5DD6E487-8438-44BB-AF18-47581AD560D7.jpeg
    5DD6E487-8438-44BB-AF18-47581AD560D7.jpeg
    126.1 KB · Views: 69
Originally, order 7/22 - Red LR 18” wheels, blk interior
7/24 - changed tires to 19” (lost the LR price of $13,990 increased $1000)
8/4 - changed color to Blue.
I’m showing a tentative delivery date of Sep 2 - 22.

anyone have any luck adding a referral after order has been placed. I didn’t realize I needed to go thru a link. My 1st Tesla order(2018) I was able to add it after the fact.

Additionally, really bummed my price went up by $1000 after I originally placed my order. I would understand if my changes effected the motor (LR/P/SR+) but my changes were tire and color which remained the same price and after my changes.
Oh well, my indecisiveness cost me $1000.
You can try messaging your SA to add it, alternatively I've also heard of people successfully adding it on the day they pick up their car. As always YMMV.

Reactions: Giavid
I forgot mine too, but I called the 888 sales number and got patched through to someone at a nearby Tesla store who added it for me without issue

I got some info from my SA!

Found out that my car is scheduled to arrive in VA somewhere between 8/14 and 8/16 (EDD is 8/11 to 8/17 currently). Once it arrives, I will be contacted about delivery.

The only problem is renewing the loan pre-approval since it’ll be over 60 days. Minor inconvenience I guess.

Close to the finish line now! I’m stoked.

How far over the 60 days are you? I (as far as I know) was able to accept the loan from my lender (USAA), which gave us access to the "dealer funding request" form I gave to Tesla. USAA told me I could do that and accept the loan "non-traditionally" where Tesla could use that form to get the funds from USAA at some point beyond the expected delivery date (I listed a 7/29 expected delivery date for USAA, which was the last date I could accept the loan, knowing delivery was 7/31) and that all seemingly worked out fine. Might be worth calling your lender to see if that'll fly with them as I have no idea how long a window they might accept that dealer funding request from Tesla. Hopefully some of this helps!

Question for people with FSD. If you upgrade from autopilot to FSD do you have to provide constant steering wheel feedback like autopilot

(I do not have FSD but think I know the answer)

You probably need to apply the same frequency of input to the steering wheel for FSD as you would for autopilot- guessing it's the same interval that it expects hands on the wheel or slight turning force. Obviously someone please correct me if I'm wrong there.