Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Quiet past couple of days then just a bit ago...

I got a call from my SA. Couple of useful tidbits. First, my car is in transit and looks to arrive on 8/13. Second, my loan pre-approval is good through that date and a bit beyond anticipated delivery. I think it was because I changed who I wanted to service my loan after initial pre-approval and the window started from that date, or so I believe.

Not one minute after I hung up with her, I get the text for my delivery appointment! Whaaaaa??? I made my final payment and selected my delivery date/time window as quick as I could. I'm not missing that chance.

If all goes well and the car does look to arrive on 8/13, I'll be taking delivery on 8/15. No mobile delivery, I have to go to Tyson's. I'm ok with this.

Almost to the end! I'm so excited. I miss my SR+. This will be a fantastic upgrade and 100% worth the wait.

Quiet past couple of days then just a bit ago...

I got a call from my SA. Couple of useful tidbits. First, my car is in transit and looks to arrive on 8/13. Second, my loan pre-approval is good through that date and a bit beyond anticipated delivery. I think it was because I changed who I wanted to service my loan after initial pre-approval and the window started from that date, or so I believe.

Not one minute after I hung up with her, I get the text for my delivery appointment! Whaaaaa??? I made my final payment and selected my delivery date/time window as quick as I could. I'm not missing that chance.

If all goes well and the car does look to arrive on 8/13, I'll be taking delivery on 8/15. No mobile delivery, I have to go to Tyson's. I'm ok with this.

Almost to the end! I'm so excited. I miss my SR+. This will be a fantastic upgrade and 100% worth the wait.

That's exciting! Glad your loan stuff seems to not be a problem too!

I really wonder how they decide who has to go to Tyson's and who gets mobile delivery- I would have preferred to pick up there and am still kind of miffed over my delivery experience. I found a bunch of documents with highlighter on them that presumably I or someone would have had to have signed at some point, but no, they just left them inside the car. Cool! I also have to figure out how to register the vehicle, which I'm sure isn't hard but it's kind of a pain. Did get a survey e-mail which I answered fairly and mostly negatively, as I'm still equal parts over the moon about the car as I am down on the company itself.

Reactions: Arqos