Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah... I have to drive mine from Nashville back to Memphis so I'll probably do a bit of playing on my way back. I'll also be dodging Honda's to prevent a Wham Bam Teslacam feature event....

I'm currently refreshing my order page right now just because of the 30 day trade-in odometer refresh.

Fun times.
Same here, bought in Memphis and will be picking up in Nashville

Hey All,
New here.

Ordered Blue M3LR: July 25, 2021
EDD when I ordered: Novemeber

EDD this morning: August 16-September 02

no VIN yet

I know the dates fluctuate, based off what I read, but this is a big jump? Anyone else have this big of a jump? Should I get excited or don’t get my hopes up?That is similar to what a lot of us saw. My order day was within a day of yours and I saw the same EDD activity. Good news means we will get it before quarter end. Silver linings

Got my VIN yesterday. EDD moved to 08/20-08/26

The original order date was in March but the car was ready too soon so I placed it on hold. I took it off hold on June 21st.
Tampa, FL
MSM/White Interior
No FSD
18" Aero Wheels

Dates shifted all the way to late September at one point. About a week ago, the EDD range started closing down from 2 weeks to 9 days, then 8 days, then 7 days, then 6 days, then I got the VIN.

Feels good to know my car actually exists now.

View attachment 694319

Got my Vin and a tighter delivery. Let's go! Hopefully I get it on the 20th, my finance expires that day

Nice on the VIN! Did you see some of my earlier posts about accepting financing "non-traditionally" and letting Tesla send the dealer funding request form (which you'll get when you accept your financing from your lender) to the lender sometime after the final day you have to accept the financing? Worth calling your lender and saying "I am definitely taking delivery of this vehicle but it looks like it'll be arriving sometime past the 20th" to see if they'll effectively tell you the same thing.

Reactions: DarkLegion
After a few days of tightening by 1 day, my EDD stayed the same: August 22 - September 01

May 29th order (July 2nd profile completion)

I spoke with an advisor today and he's showing that I should get a VIN within the next week or so, and take delivery on the 31st. Fingers crossed!

Congrats to everyone getting VINs and taking delivery! Definitely living vicariously over here :)

Hi, new to the forum. Been reading everyone's post and it seems that we all check on the Tesla website a lot. I'm also checking quite frequently myself. However, I just got off the phone with a Tesla associate from the store I had purchase the car from and they informed me the EDD listed on the website is a working progress and not accurate. The EDD he gave me was mid September from the information he was able to view on his end. He also informed me this would be more accurate. Now I'm not sure what to believe since everyone on this forum seems to follow the website EDD.

Those who received their VIN or car already, did you notice your EDD shifting further (one day or two days at a time) away after noticing the delivery window narrowing down? Im worried this will keep happening until mid September. From what I read, narrowing the delivery window was a good sign that the car should be coming soon.

Order: Model 3 SR+ July 15th > order changed to Model 3 LR w/ white interior July 23rd.

EDD has change a lot since order.
September 20th - early October> (changed order) early November > August 2nd to 21st > Recently in the past few weeks the EDD window went from 15 days, 13 days and 10 days. I'm now seeing August 13th to 23rd. Still holding on to hopes that the EDD is more accurate then the SA i spoke with. What do you guys think?

Reactions: DrIvan
Seems like 9/14-9/30 is a popular EDD for us people near the factory. 6/16 order date for me 9/14-9/30 EDD holding strong for about a week.

It makes me feel like we're just who gets the rejected cars to make up end of quarter sales. The worst part is i'm going to be out of town from 9/20 and I'm going to have to hope my dad can pick up the car. Hes also on the registration but I may have to prepare a power of attorney before I leave.

9DDD21DE-DFC6-43CC-9705-C1C4391DDD55.jpeg

Received my Tesla Certification of Origin. I feel like with the sale tax payment the state of Kansas should name a new bridge after me! Favorite Movie reference for my Tag. Plus, named the car Einstein. From the white hair and/or the Back to Future movie dog name. Plan was to move this Tag onto a CyberTruck some day.