Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got a vin. Ordered 7/6 MSM black interior LR aero no FSD. My EDD this morning was 8/25-9/2 and now it says November but with a vin. I did get the Vision disclaimer. It’s after hours so was going to call tomorrow to see what that means
Exact same configurations for me. 6/16 order date, no VIN, 9/14-9/30 EDD. Us people in CA seem to be the last to get VINs. Either way congratulations! Gives me hope!

Is anyone able to see anything on the mobile app besides the below picture? If you click the "X" it signs you out.

unnamed.png

Shout out to whoever runs the HP order support email. They've been the most helpful people i've talked to. Switched my order over to financing and let me know I should get a text to schedule a delivery date within 24 hours!
Nice, my SA is out of the one in Chicago so I'm wondering if I need to contact HP...My person has been helpful though so I'll probably just wait. Nah, screw that I'm calling tomorrow. :p

Reactions: tleubner
Update: Ok, now that i've calmed down from the excitement of receiving my VIN this morning, here is where I currently stand.

Yesterday, my EDD was August 25th to September 2nd. Like most of you, it has spent the better part of a week shifting back and forth by a day or two. Before this past week, I had been seeing September 3rd to September 30th. I even lost my EDD a few times in the process.

When I received my VIN this morning, my EDD was immediately updated to Aug 23-29th. It did not update around the time it typically does at 7:30 AM EST.

I checked my account again about an hour ago and I have a new EDD of August 21st to August 27th. I have not been contacted by a SA to schedule delivery as of yet. I also do not see any new documents to review in my account.

I will post again as soon as I schedule delivery.

I know my posts are being pretty much ignored because everyone is excited about their moving EDDs and Vins - but I do think people need to know about the lack of customer service from Tesla. Just another example - I ordered a 14-50 adapter on 8/2. I was notified that it 'shipped' and was charged that day. FedEx shows that a label was produced but it has had no movement since then. I have sent 2 emails asking for an update and have not even received an automated response. I thought - ok a fluke - I will get a refund when it eventually gets caught up - but I need the adapter when I eventually (I hope? 3 time delayed delivery finally arrives???) get my car? So I ordered again - and you guessed it. Ordered, says shipped, charged and no movement. First of all, how are they getting away with charging when nothing has actually shipped - only a label has been produced. If it is out of stock SAY IT IS OUT OF STOCK. I think this car will be great if / when I finally get it - but their service is horrible so far. And also for comparison - I ordered the carbon fiber wheel covers, the compartment trays, the floor mats and the cable minder from them. They charged me when they shipped, but they actually shipped and I received them. I can find no phone number for support of shop orders and again, emails ignored.

Update: Ok, now that i've calmed down from the excitement of receiving my VIN this morning, here is where I currently stand.

Yesterday, my EDD was August 25th to September 2nd. Like most of you, it has spent the better part of a week shifting back and forth by a day or two. Before this past week, I had been seeing September 3rd to September 30th. I even lost my EDD a few times in the process.

When I received my VIN this morning, my EDD was immediately updated to Aug 23-29th. It did not update around the time it typically does at 7:30 AM EST.

I checked my account again about an hour ago and I have a new EDD of August 21st to August 27th. I have not been contacted by a SA to schedule delivery as of yet. I also do not see any new documents to review in my account.

I will post again as soon as I schedule delivery.
Congrats on the VIN and thanks for sharing. I know it changes all the time, but it's good to know what to expect

I know my posts are being pretty much ignored because everyone is excited about their moving EDDs and Vins - but I do think people need to know about the lack of customer service from Tesla. Just another example - I ordered a 14-50 adapter on 8/2. I was notified that it 'shipped' and was charged that day. FedEx shows that a label was produced but it has had no movement since then. I have sent 2 emails asking for an update and have not even received an automated response. I thought - ok a fluke - I will get a refund when it eventually gets caught up - but I need the adapter when I eventually (I hope? 3 time delayed delivery finally arrives???) get my car? So I ordered again - and you guessed it. Ordered, says shipped, charged and no movement. First of all, how are they getting away with charging when nothing has actually shipped - only a label has been produced. If it is out of stock SAY IT IS OUT OF STOCK. I think this car will be great if / when I finally get it - but their service is horrible so far. And also for comparison - I ordered the carbon fiber wheel covers, the compartment trays, the floor mats and the cable minder from them. They charged me when they shipped, but they actually shipped and I received them. I can find no phone number for support of shop orders and again, emails ignored.

There was a significant amount of latency between when I ordered from the shop and when I received my items. One item even came way later and they all came separately. I don't know the logic or reasoning of it. I also don't recall when I was charged but likely immediately. Can't help you with a number to call, possibly call a store and go through the sales channel - it is technically a question about sales, just not a car sale.

I just went through something similar! Label created, no movement for 1.5 weeks. I emailed [email protected] and received a response same day that my package had been damaged and they would resend my items. It looks like it takes 5 business days or so to reprocess though.

Reactions: Extant
Yes, I think people are too nervous about their upcoming vin or delivery to tune in.

I agree with you that the lack of support for orders is concerning. Could be growing pains, or pandemic related, but still.
I would not want to be expecting a delivery without having a 40 or 50 Amp charger at home. My local energy company only gives rebates for two brands of Level 2 chargers, neither of which is Tesla. I got a different charger as I wait for my car. Otherwise, I would probably be on the same boat as you.

I noticed that these two brands have increased prices by about $100 in the last month, maybe they all are running short on components. Not to add fuel to your fire, but I read this the other day and was a bit worried. https://forums.tesla.com/discussion...e606d224d0a-1628824716-0-gqNtZGzNAqKjcnBszQ5i