Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Saw on a news stream taht Tesla was closing some store locations. This may be one of them. ??
I believe it's open, but I'm guessing they may just be booked up with appointments. We have a showroom at the Domain and the service/delivery center is just a few miles from there. If anything I would think they'd be opening more service centers given all the vehicles being manufactured here soon.

Reactions: MagicMidnight
new day, same EDD, hoping that is a good sign, window is tight Estimated Delivery: August 31 - September 0
I'm 2 weeks out of the closest EDD. When does EDD window usually start shrinking ?
Mine shrunk today. Ordered 7/23 and it was at 8/30-9/18. First date moved a few days to the right, now the estimate is 9/1-9/18. At least it's a sub-20 day window, for now.

Luck you, sounds like Tesla is playing hot potato with your car with all those updates in one day 😆
Thats how these wildly different EDDs have felt like the past month or so 🥴.

I logged into my account and got the Tesla vision notice and literally gasped...I was like OH MY GOD ITS HAPPENING FINALLY.

1629314767559.png

Ordered 7/6, upgraded to LR on 7/23, MSM/black, 18'', no FSD. Delivery window had narrowed to 8/31-9/9, picking up at Springfield, NJ location.

Got my VIN this AM and window narrowed to 8/29-9/4. For those here in NJ, how are you handling the $2k rebate from Charge Up? I emailed them asking about that since I don't want to submit the final payment without that applied.

Now it's fingers crossed that QC does a good job on my car!

Ordered 7/6, upgraded to LR on 7/23, MSM/black, 18'', no FSD. Delivery window had narrowed to 8/31-9/9, picking up at Springfield, NJ location.

Got my VIN this AM and window narrowed to 8/29-9/4. For those here in NJ, how are you handling the $2k rebate from Charge Up? I emailed them asking about that since I don't want to submit the final payment without that applied.

Now it's fingers crossed that QC does a good job on my car!
My understanding is that the Charge Up rebate is handled by Tesla. There was a powerpoint presentation for dealers posted somewhere that explained how it worked in more detail. But I think Tesla gives you the rebate and then applies for reimbursement from the state. Versus phase one where I think it was up to the people buying the car to cover the extra cost and then apply for the rebate. I haven't gone through either process so I'm not clear on the details. My plan was to wait until I got closer to taking delivery and, if I hadn't seen any indication that the rebate was being applied, give Tesla a call just to confirm. I'm a July 8 order with no VIN so you're a little ahead of me in the queue.