Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yup I order a bunch of things for the car already, just need the car..........Wheel caps, mats, cup holder insert, hockey puck jack thingys, brighter LED interior lights, the Tesla puddle lights, etc.
Nice. I don't think I'll be jacking the car up much, but the pucks are a good idea if you plan to. I had them for another car and it saves the rails.

I'm also waiting.... Patiently....

Anyone else on this forum waiting for their M3 delivery to the Portland or Seattle area? I have a Feb 15-March 15 EDD after I lifted my hold on 1/1 (OD was 11/26).

But I did just see a truck load of M3s heading north on I5!

Yep, I’m in that club; my EDD had been holding steady for almost a month and jumped out this morning:

MSM/Black, 18" wheels, no FSD
OD: 11/18; original delivery estimate on the website was Jan. 2022

EDD journey:
Pre-12/10 (before I thought to start tracking dates): 1/8-2/8
12/16: 2/11-3/11
1/14: 1/14-2/11
1/15: 1/31-2/28

I am thinking about changing my color from white to grey. Unrelated but I was just wondering is there a color that holds its value more than others? My new date is Estimated Delivery: January 31 - February 14
I am thinking on changing my seat color to white as well. What do you guys think?
I'm also thinking I don't want to drive the same color as the hertz rentals.

I am thinking about changing my color from white to grey.
I am thinking on changing my seat color to white as well. What do you guys think?
It's a long term investment. If there is any negative about a color now, it will magnify over time. It was hard for me to choose a certain color/seat/wheel when each choice added another thousand $ or so, but I know it'll make a difference later when I have forgotten about the cost.

Reactions: whiskeylover
No, I didn't spend a lot of time with it. Frankly, I don't much care about that -- I'm lots more interested in the fact that the ID.4 has actual physical buttons and levers for lights, wipers, and defrosters. I doubt I'd be using the ID.4's "infotainment" (God, I hate that word!) UI much as long as Android Auto works for navigation and podcasts. As for the rest of the stuff on the screen, most of it can wait until the car's in Park, and then a few extra taps won't matter.

I also think the ID.4 has plenty of kick for our purposes. I have no plans to drive on a track, so I don't care that the M3 can go 140 miles per hour or get from 0 to 60 faster than the Space Shuttle.

And my old eyes had no trouble reading the labels on the ID.4's screen -- I've heard that can be an issue with the M3. We'll see in a few weeks when they have mine ready.
Or I should say "I don't care that the M3 can go 140 miles per hour or get from 0 to 60 faster than a SpaceX Falcon 9."

Anyone else on this forum waiting for their M3 delivery to the Portland or Seattle area? I have a Feb 15-March 15 EDD after I lifted my hold on 1/1 (OD was 11/26).

But I did just see a truck load of M3s heading north on I5!
I ordered 11/26 MSM 18" no FSD to Portland

EDD 1/9-2/6
EDD on 1/11 is now 1/23-2/20

I never put it on hold

Reactions: Gadoid
I am thinking about changing my color from white to grey. Unrelated but I was just wondering is there a color that holds its value more than others? My new date is Estimated Delivery: January 31 - February 14
I'm also thinking I don't want to drive the same color as the hertz rentals.

I was thinking about changing from White/Black to MSM/Black since my current car is white, too. However, I did not pull the trigger because:

1. I would get a $1000 hit since I ordered before the last $1000 price hike (white M3LR was $49,990 at my OD)
2. NC can be really hot in the Summer, so the white color is advantageous
3. Don't know if it matters but for some reason only the red and white are multi-coat which sounds good to me :)
4. Changing the color now could delay my delivery

Anyways, no matter what you decide, I think all color combos look great on the M3. Just go with what you are comfortable on the long run and what suits your personal situation right now.

Last edited:
I don’t know. Not sure how I’d figure it out until delivery.
SA's can figure it out for you, if its important. Honestly, more often than not Model 3's are not coming with the Ryzen's. Seems to be pretty commonplace with the Y's but a pretty rare beast with the 3's.

For the forum, have there been any confirmed 3's at all in the last few weeks with the Ryzen?