Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1st post.
Spoke to SA last Thursday 2/3/22 get some info & take my M3 off hold. He informed me that "they didn't have cars so it would be a month or 2 before I would get my VIN"
Friday morning I get my VIN o_O
Sunday evening, I get a text from Tesla that its time to set a date for car to be delivered!?!??!
Picking up M3 Monday 2/14.

SA verified it had Ryzen chip & New 12V (He is also the same SA that told me it would be months before I would receive a VIN, & 3 days later I had it lol. So take it for what its worth)

M3LR AWD
White/White
VIN 164
Florida

Went down to the Tesla store in Mesa, AZ to do a test drive and make sure I am willing to wait for the ever changed EDD. My current EDD is Feb 15th - March 15th. After test driving a M3LR the SA stated that she couldn’t see any build dates or information but more than likely the car will be delivered prior to end of 1st quarter…. I guess next week we shall see if my EDD gets pushed back.

1st post.
Spoke to SA last Thursday 2/3/22 get some info & take my M3 off hold. He informed me that "they didn't have cars so it would be a month or 2 before I would get my VIN"
Sunday evening, I get a text from Tesla that its time to set a date for car to be delivered!?!??!

SA verified it had Ryzen chip & New 12V (He is also the same SA that told me it would be months before I would receive a VIN, & 3 days later I had it lol. So take it for what its worth)

M3LR AWD
White/White
VIN 164
Florida
Congratulations! What’s your OD?

Just got mine today. No panel gaps and everything looks good. Only small issue is some paint maring on front bumper which they're polishing. Ryzen processor.

This delivery experience was much better than when I got 2021 SR+. Had all the time I wanted to completely go over the car.
PXL_20220211_232431762.jpg

FINALLY GOT A VIN

M3LR blk/blk, 18”, no fsd
OD 11/01, Chicagoland Area

“Estimated Jan 2022”
Initial EDD 12/03 - 12/27
11/25 - EDD 1/13 - 2/13
1/1 - EDD 2/16 - 3/16
2/4 - EDD 2/19 - 3/5

2/11 - VIN 173, EDD 2/24-2/27, states the car is still being built on the app
nice! that hopefully means there’s a batch of blk/blk being built soon.

for selfish reasons of course. 🤪

Last edited:
Just got a call from Tesla asking if I had a car to trade in. The guy really
Received my VIN just now! Seems like the car did get built yesterday and today.

Configuration:
OD: 11/16/21
VIN: 173 (2/11/22)
M3LR / MSM / Black / 18"
Los Angeles
Mine is also MSM but white interior and my VIN is 176 build 02/08/22 strange it is built 2 days earlier but later VIN Congrats. MSM crew.

For an update here: As I mentioned on a post before the quoted one above, my EDD jumped out a month yesterday morning from 2/9-2/22 to 3/11-3/31. I received the updated trade-in offer yesterday afternoon and then woke up today to a more enjoyable (and shortest yet) EDD window of 2/14-2/24. I have to imagine this was all tied to the trade-in offer having expired, so I'm just glad I noticed that as Tesla certainly hadn't notified me anything was awry. The roller coaster continues!

Um, whoa. Just went into the app out of habit (it'd been a few hours) and was pleasantly surprised to see a shrunken EDD of Feb. 14-Feb. 18 ... then I looked more closely at the screen and there's now a VIN in the upper-left corner! 175XXX. Better get the wheels going on that loan application and see if I can find out about the processor and battery. Home stretch, hopefully!!

1st post.

M3LR AWD
White/White
VIN 164
Florida
I'll bet it was a rejected vehicle. The VIN is too low to not be.

• Funny
Reactions: JustVee
Just got mine today. No panel gaps and everything looks good. Only small issue is some paint maring on front bumper which they're polishing. Ryzen processor.

This delivery experience was much better than when I got 2021 SR+. Had all the time I wanted to completely go over the car.
View attachment 767909
Congrats, looking great. I have the same config but with the Aero wheels. Looking forward to picking up in two weeks.

An update for Team Blue and Team Toronto:

OD 12/16
12/17 EDD1: 1/27 - 2/24
1/28 EDD2: 2/13 - 3/13
2/4 EDD3: 2/20 - 3/6

Today:
Noticed in app EDD4: 2/23 - 3/1...
Received email from Tesla with subject "Cash Final Balance is now ready"
Logged in account, MVPA attached with VIN 174*
Later, unprompted, received call from Tesla to schedule delivery (Toronto-Lawrence), set for Feb 26.
SA said car *should* have latest upgrades but could not confirm (feeling good about it from the info on this forum).
:)
Will confirm specs in 2 weeks.
Good luck everyone!