Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
does having a trade in in your order impact your edd? should i remove the trade in from my order? my 14 day window is all over the place. The revised one from this morning is March 1st to March 14th.
Technically, no, but yes if the offer expires. If you are trading in a car that isn't paid off yet, the offer window is tiny, a week or 2, I forget which. Even my paid-off car offer was only valid for 30 days, which we are well past.
Call and have them take the trade in off at least until you have a VIN.

Just thought I’d share to give everyone waiting some hope 😁

M3LR/MSM/Black Interior/Aero/No FSD
OD: 2/7
EDD 1: March 2022
EDD 2: March 8 - March 31
EDD 3 March 8 - March 22
2/27: VIN Assigned: 195XXX
EDD 4: March 14 - March 18

Haven’t confirmed with SA about AMD or Lithium 12V battery but I’m assuming it will have everything.

Will update when I confirm/ take delivery. Good luck to everyone waiting!
Hope sure, but more like envy :)

That is a great timeline. Unless you got one from the existing inventory, I'd say you are luckily in the very few who have been matched with a VIN that fast.

Reactions: Slim Nebuloid
Thought I’d share my details. My EDD hasn’t moved since placing my order and all tasks are complete. Being delivered to Schaumburg, IL since Wisconsin doesn’t allow the sale of Tesla vehicles.

OD: 2/9
EDD 1: April 2022 (date shown when placing order)
EDD 2: May 3 - May 31 (date range right after placing order and hasn’t changed)

Finally graduating from here, picked it up Friday, everything went well. Don't think I have heated wipers though, oh well.

Car is fast, was thinking acceleration boost, but going to wait a bit.

Spent the weekend putting my spoiler and wheels back on.
20220225_152342.jpg

20220226_140210.jpg

20220226_140236.jpg

Just thought I’d share to give everyone waiting some hope 😁

OD: 2/7
EDD 1: March 2022
EDD 2: March 8 - March 31
EDD 3 March 8 - March 22
2/27: VIN Assigned: 195XXX
EDD 4: March 14 - March 18

Haven’t confirmed with SA about AMD or Lithium 12V battery but I’m assuming it will have everything.

Will update when I confirm/ take delivery. Good luck to everyone waiting!

Dang. I have the same order date and configuration, hope they give me a VIN soon too!

Looking at the reviews of Spigen Tesla screen protector on Amazon seems like few people are complaining about glitches on their screen because of the protector?
I just purchased the Abstract ocean (matte/anti-glare) screen protector. The reviews seem to be very good. And it’s priced decent as well. The company is highly recommended by many from what I see. I also purchased the matte black (dual motor) badge from them as well.

Reactions: nanobeast
I just purchased the Abstract ocean (matte/anti-glare) screen protector. The reviews seem to be very good. And it’s priced decent as well. The company is highly recommended by many from what I see. I also purchased the matte black (dual motor) badge from them as well.

Yes, I am considering this.

Can anyone that has applied it and already using it comment on the "fuzziness" factor? Does it make the screen fuzzy?

Reactions: Cosimo3456
my order is the following:

2022 Model 3 MSM LR
order date: 12/31/21

ED1: March 9 to March 31
ED2: Feb 19 to March 19
ED3: Feb 23 to March 23
ED4: Feb 23 to March 9
ED5: Feb 24 to March 10
ED6: March 1 to March 14
Where are you ordering from? LA or Chicago?

If you are picking up from SoCal, Id say its interesting because I feel that a few us with very similar specs in SoCal were getting roughly the same EDD ( ~ first 2 weeks in March ). I suspect some of us if not all will be getting a VIN at the very least in that window.

Took delivery of my LR yesterday. All good except the drivers door is slightly off. Already made a service appt for alignment.

Vin # 173XXX, AMD Ryzen, and Li-Ion battery confirmed.

Put on the T-Sportline 20” TST staggered wheels today as well as a bunch of other things (screen protector, Tesla logo puddle lights, Tesla console trays, wheel locks, all weather floor mats and trunk liner, performance pedal caps and performance rear spoiler)

Good luck to those waiting and its worth it once you finally get the car.

View attachment 774583View attachment 774586
Would you mind taking a picture of your driver’s door misalignment? I too have a white Model 3 and there was very slight misalignment that I noticed at pick-up, which I thought was too minor to bring it up. Now it seems that with door use it has made it more noticeable.

Would you mind taking a picture of your driver’s door misalignment? I too have a white Model 3 and there was very slight misalignment that I noticed at pick-up, which I thought was too minor to bring it up. Now it seems that with door use it has made it more noticeable.
Saw ur zip icode in another post are you located in the NARD? I'm from the area as well

Reactions: disneygirl420