Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
what were your order details?
VIN 229xxx

White/White LR 18" no FSD

Ordered: Jan 21
Initial EDD: April 19- May 17
1/28/22 EDD: March 12 - March 31
3/4/22 EDD: March 18 - March 31
3/12/22 EDD: April 10 - May 8
4/1/22 EDD: April 10 - April 24
4/7/22 EDD with VIN: April 18 - April 24
4/11/22 EDD: Scheduled for April 19 4PM pickup!
4/15/22 EDD: Scheduled for April 22 4PM pickup

Pickup in Brooklyn.

My 4th EDD was May 3-June 7 and now it's May 31st-July 5. What a wide gap. Will I ever get this car?
OD 2/20/22
M3 MSM, Black, LR 18" no FSD
That’s the same date range I have. It’s not a wide gap. It’s the month of June plus a few days. I expect, based on other observations in this forum, my delivery date will be sometime in late June. I’m hoping for the second week but understand it will be a little later.

Surely! I considered the Boost50 since it's half the price, but I don't want to deal with warranty issues with a piggyback device, and the hassle of taking it off for service, etc... I figured the extra 1k in price is worth the peace of mind haha.
What is this boost50 you're referring to? I haven't heard of it, and I've a been a YouTube Tesla video junkie since I ordered mine on March 15.

Just in case anyone thought there was hope- my SA confirmed they can't add the acceleration boost until you've taken delivery of the car. I think that's a pretty dumb move on their part, but I'm cool either way. Just seems like they'd sell more of them if they allowed folks to roll it into the financing. It's linked to your account either way, so they could just give you an "enable boost acceleration" button over the air whenever the car is officially delivered.

Reactions: imakeplasma
What is this boost50 you're referring to? I haven't heard of it, and I've a been a YouTube Tesla video junkie since I ordered mine on March 15.

Just in case anyone thought there was hope- my SA confirmed they can't add the acceleration boost until you've taken delivery of the car. I think that's a pretty dumb move on their part, but I'm cool either way. Just seems like they'd sell more of them if they allowed folks to roll it into the financing. It's linked to your account either way, so they could just give you an "enable boost acceleration" button over the air whenever the car is officially delivered.
It's an aftermarket module that matches or beats the AB from Tesla. Google Ingenext boost 50.

Reactions: Junior86
thats what I am thinking also. I keep going back and forth in my head. Man those rims look good, but is it worth the range hit lol.
Something to keep in mind with the range reduction is that your range is going to be all over the place regardless. Temperature, wind, hills, traffic, how much stuff you have in the car. You're not going to be pushing the car to the absolute limit when you drive, so those extra 24 miles really aren't going to factor into much of anything. Don't hold back on the 19" rims because of the mileage hit.

Something to keep in mind with the range reduction is that your range is going to be all over the place regardless. Temperature, wind, hills, traffic, how much stuff you have in the car. You're not going to be pushing the car to the absolute limit when you drive, so those extra 24 miles really aren't going to factor into much of anything. Don't hold back on the 19" rims because of the mileage hit.
good points. my typical max during the day would be about 200 miles and that's not going to be an everyday thing. most days will be about 100 or so. I think I am going to stick with the 19. Thanks for the reassurance!

It's an aftermarket module that matches or beats the AB from Tesla. Google Ingenext boost 50.
Wow! Cool that folks are developing stuff like this. I would just be worried about what happens when Tesla service center is able to tell it was installed by some code it might leave behind even if you remove it. Looks like it also allows the driver door to open automatically along with trunk & frunk which would be cool. Still think I'll go with the acceleration boost option from Tesla but would be interested to hear input from folks who have used this product. Thanks for sharing

Reactions: dave405nyc
Wow! Cool that folks are developing stuff like this. I would just be worried about what happens when Tesla service center is able to tell it was installed by some code it might leave behind even if you remove it. Looks like it also allows the driver door to open automatically along with trunk & frunk which would be cool. Still think I'll go with the acceleration boost option from Tesla but would be interested to hear input from folks who have used this product. Thanks for sharing
I just found this link to an ingenext boost module forum... I haven't read it yet, but the moderator indicated it has dubious benefits. I was initially interested, but I think there's more below the surface that needs to be read and understood before pulling the trigger on it.