Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nothing really "new" to report. I wasn't affected by the EDD system "getting its 4/20 on" last week like so many others I saw in here. Still showing June 1- July 6. Ordered 3/15. LR. Black paint black interior 18" aeros, no "FSD".... fingers crossed this EDD HOLDS. Driving my wife's Ford Escape and hating it every day.

I do have to say... paying for gas feels different now. It's like an inside joke that the gas pump's days are numbered! Can't wait for that LAST fill-up!

Here's to hoping we all get our cars faster than expected.

I've been trying not to refresh the app as often or get on here to see things move in the wrong direction. It's helped my sanity a bit. Now I just need to quit buying things for the car before I have a $60k car with $15k worth of accessories!

We have the same EDD from the 4/20 bloodbath. I also have been taking a break from refreshing so much for my sanity's sake!

Just wondering if order date and having your profile setup different? Because i ordered in June 2021 and realized my profile wasn’t completely setup until January 1, 2022. Are they still prioritizing by order date? Or profile completion? I messed up lol
I cant believe your SA didn’t call or text you in those 6 months. Crazy!

To answer your question I’m not 100% sure but I don’t think anything starts until you complete the profile.

First day of my one and only EDD window. Not sure if this bodes well if I’m still with a 4 week window though, so expecting I’ll either get pushed back or get my 2 week window very soon. Wish me luck!

Asked before, but no one answered, so will try again here.

Has anyone seen a VIN assigned during a 4 week window without ever getting down to a 2 week window?
Me.

Only ever received one EDD range before getting my VIN. I know cause I checked my account 3 times a day until I got my VIN. *Eye twitch*

Man...I ordered a day after you and its still holding steady...EDD never changed. Now I worry every time I open the app lol

Also the app looks different for me...maybe because I'm in Canada?
Americans check the app for their order updates.
Canadians have to check the website directly AFAIK.

Reactions: MADevarenne
Just curious since most are getting push backs, when does Tesla change model years?
Tesla doesn't follow the traditional automakers that wait until the next year to push out hardware updates - every few months there will be something new added hardware-wise.

If you mean when they do start stamping '2023' on their vehicles, its January 1, 2023 AFAIK.

Just curious since most are getting push backs, when does Tesla change model years?
I wouldn't say most are getting pushed. Some are and you're going to hear more from them each day and it's also worth mentioning that many people are getting two-week windows, even those pushed back a short amount of time.