Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Basically AFAIK the webinars are these videos.
It's like the Tesla delivery team ran a twitch stream and are answering questions from the chat.
I know about these videos as they show up on the app. I am saying if there is a more in depth webinar or video that tesla has that would be great.

108 days since OD in the Tampa Bay, FL region. I've had a 4-day delivery window for the past almost 2 weeks with no updates. Every day when I enter the first day of the 4-day window, the EDD updates and pushes the window by a day. As I'm writing this, EDD is 5/17-5/20. I don't care anymore...
I'm in Orlando and have a similar OD and config. I just got a text to schedule delivery yesterday so hopefully you're not far behind.

Interesting, order placed 3/9 with Fremont PU
Two week window started 5/16, vin issued 5/16
Four day window issued after vin 5/17-5/18
Received notification this morning HOME delivery tomorrow morning, don't know what changed pick up location. Hustling around to finalize financing ACH this morning.
That’s a good info! I am picking up at Corte Madera, but I was thinking of switching to Fremont if it makes it faster. Seems like not if they home deliver anyway.

That’s a good info! I am picking up at Corte Madera, but I was thinking of switching to Fremont if it makes it faster. Seems like not if they home deliver anyway.
When we pre-ordered we were told home delivery wasn't an option which wasn't a big deal because we live 15 min from Fremont. Definitely surprised that it was assigned to home delivery.

Interesting, order placed 3/9 with Fremont PU
Two week window started 5/16, vin issued 5/16
Four day window issued after vin 5/17-5/21
Received notification this morning HOME delivery tomorrow morning, don't know what changed pick up location. Hustling around to finalize financing ACH this morning.
I am a day after, hoping I get pulled up to the last week in may :)

When we pre-ordered we were told home delivery wasn't an option which wasn't a big deal because we live 15 min from Fremont. Definitely surprised that it was assigned to home delivery.
My mom ordered a MYLR way back in October 2021 and could only select Home Delivery. When I ordered my M3LR in March it wouldn't give me home delivery as an option so I picked the Lynnwood, WA location. My mom lives about 6 miles south of me, when her car was delivered (10 days ago, finally) she asked them where they deliver from and turns out it's about 10 miles south of HER, so we must be out of their range.

Of course that could change when the time comes from delivery, but I've been curious about how that all works.