Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cross posting this …

I took delivery of the Model 3 Long Range today. The car is in excellent condition with no panel gap issues. It's not a LFP battery. The charging screen shows only charge beyond 90% for trips. Currently, the battery is at 68% with an estimated range of 240. If you divide 240 by 0.68, that should be an estimated range of 353. I recognize this approach is not perfect.

This range seems to be similar to the prior version. The service advisor (when I called in) indicated this was a LG (non LFP) battery. He also said the car does not have HW4 and my build date was 5/25/2023.
Thank you for the info. It is in par with what my VIN also told me :
LRW3E1EB6PC……
LRW - Shanghai
3 - model
E - Gross weight, chassis …
1 - Safety …
E - Lithium Ion
B - dual motor
6 - checksum digit
P - 2023
C - China

Problem is, when I am checking the VIN I can’t find it, neither my insurer.
P.S. China battery is made by LG. And BTW the VIN in the source code is the VIN of the car indeed.

Was thinking the same thing- it might be time for a change. Literally just got back from test driving a Y, though I am still sticking with the 3. I liked it well enough- but not enough. At least the Associate in the store was honest about deliveries- said "we don't know any more than you do". So with that I assume my 6/1-6/29 dates are still written in pencil...

Reactions: Diceroller
Was thinking the same thing- it might be time for a change. Literally just got back from test driving a Y, though I am still sticking with the 3. I liked it well enough- but not enough. At least the Associate in the store was honest about deliveries- said "we don't know any more than you do". So with that I assume my 6/1-6/29 dates are still written in pencil...
Not that it's particularly groundbreaking or surprising, but my EDD just shifted out one day for the first time in a while to today through 6/11. I'm ready to get off this 4 month rollercoaster. 😅

What is Your configuration?