Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I just got the ability to access the trade-in and payment method tabs on my account after placing a LR AWD order on 11/4. I wasn't able to do this when I checked an hour ago. Filled out the credit application through Tesla, but when I try to access the link they send via text for the trade-in self-eval, it says "Unable to find matching Reservation Number for this user." Has anyone seen this before?

I'm in Raleigh, NC and ordered a red/black LR AWD TM3 non-performance on 10/17... While the website still says Expected Delivery is Dec '18, the edit button is still visible and there's no VIN. I'm starting to get a bit nervous that we won't get it this year. It's also frustrating to read about everybody who ordered similar cars later and have already received delivery dates. Anybody else waiting for a car in Raleigh?

I ordered a Black/White LR AWD M3 (non P) with EAP on Nov 8 and the folks in Raleigh and Charlotte felt confident I’d still get it before the end of the year.

Ordered Thursday 11/8. Delivery scheduled 11/15. (Yes I was amazed it was so fast)

LR AWD, Blue, Black Interior, Performance, EAP. I talked to a rep on Friday who said my car was in Hawthorne, CA which is the city I work in. I also sent a support question if I could pick it up rather than have them deliver. Haven't heard back.

One thing I'm noticing is not a lot of contact back from them. I find that a bit disconcerting.

@lensovet, you can leave the configuration date unchanged if you make changes other than changing the trim level. For example, if you add or remove FSD or Autopilot or change the paint color, there is no need to change the configuration date. However, if you change from LR, MR, LR-AWD, and P, then yes, I would use the new configuration date.

@lensovet, you can leave the configuration date unchanged if you make changes other than changing the trim level. For example, if you add or remove FSD or Autopilot or change the paint color, there is no need to change the configuration date. However, if you change from LR, MR, LR-AWD, and P, then yes, I would use the new configuration date.
Right my question is about an MR to LR change. The sales rep put in the request on 10/24. My account online updated at 10/29. Which of those do we consider the order date?