Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, just signed up here. Ordered a MR on 10/29.

Just had a question, I've been seeing people talk about an "estimated delivery time" on their account somewhere and I'm struggling to see where this is located, if anybody could point me in the right direction. I've tried searching to no avail.

Thanks in advance.

Hey guys, just signed up here. Ordered a MR on 10/29.

Just had a question, I've been seeing people talk about an "estimated delivery time" on their account somewhere and I'm struggling to see where this is located, if anybody could point me in the right direction. I've tried searching to no avail.

Thanks in advance.
it might not show up in a mobile browser; check on a desktop computer. It should be on the right hand column.

it might not show up in a mobile browser; check on a desktop computer. It should be on the right hand column.

This is all I'm seeing. Further down on the page are just additional links for charging/lemon law/etc.

Attachments

• Tesla.png
    Tesla.png
    218.8 KB · Views: 87
Ah yeah because you haven't been assigned a VIN yet and your edit link is still there. I would fill out the payment section and click submit, supposedly that can move things along. No need to submit a payment, just tell them you will pay with cash and if you are using another lender for financing that will be finalized closer to delivery.

Reactions: Carl_P
Ah yeah because you haven't been assigned a VIN yet and your edit link is still there. I would fill out the payment section and click submit, supposedly that can move things along. No need to submit a payment, just tell them you will pay with cash and if you are using another lender for financing that will be finalized closer to delivery.

So, even though I'm financing, selecting to pay with cash won't hinder or affect anything?

Ah yeah because you haven't been assigned a VIN yet and your edit link is still there. I would fill out the payment section and click submit, supposedly that can move things along. No need to submit a payment, just tell them you will pay with cash and if you are using
another lender for financing that will be finalized closer to delivery.

I don't have a VIN yet, but the estimated delivery box is showing up for me

I don't get it either. I reserved on November 1st the mid-range then one day later on November 2nd I made a change through calling Tesla and emailing back to them all the changes for a P3D. When I look on my account it still shows mid range with no updates and no delivery estimates showing on my page. I live in San Diego, CA area. When I call they say they see the changes made to the P3D but nothing is showing on delivery date. I wish the date would show up to give me some peace of mind. We are a current LR RWD Model 3 owner.
Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 6.27.26 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 6.28.11 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 6.28.11 AM.png
    514.9 KB · Views: 62
I'm in Raleigh, NC and ordered a red/black LR AWD TM3 non-performance on 10/17... While the website still says Expected Delivery is Dec '18, the edit button is still visible and there's no VIN. I'm starting to get a bit nervous that we won't get it this year. It's also frustrating to read about everybody who ordered similar cars later and have already received delivery dates. Anybody else waiting for a car in Raleigh?
ordered 11/17
nothing yet

Just put in my order a few hours ago for a LR AWD. Coming from a fleet of gas guzzlers...IS300, RX7, two 4runners, and a CTR.

5d0054a1279a31aab400e3e2d5f15326.jpg

Unfortunately I’ll be trading in the CTR to get the Model 3 but it was something I should have waited for haha. Made a rash decision to get the CTR before my reservation for the Model 3 came up and passed on my reservation back in July. After some difficult decisions I decided that the Model 3 would be a better daily.