Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

l ordered a SR+ on 1/6/2020. Changed to Midnight Silver Aero LR AWD on 1/8/2020. Got several delays and “update texts” throughout. VIN was in source on 2/23/2020. Delivery set for 2/27/2020 on 2/24/2020. Delivery moved up to tomorrow 2/26/2020 earlier today. Trading in a 16 328i bmw. I am elated to join the Tesla family. Any accessory recommendations? Should i still use a delivery/Inspection list ?
Have you got any train-in quote from other dealerships ? I got 4k more than what Tesla offered.

Some progress!
Ordered 1/26
Two text Messages in between
VIN in source 2/26 this morning pacific, made payment
Still waiting for mvpa and a delivery consultant to reach out.
Reached out to our sales agent to follow up.

Black/Black LR AWD 18 in

SF Bay Area, plan to pick up in Fremont (just waiting for that call!)

Not sure if there's any progress been made...

The website says "4 - 7 Weeks" before, and now it says below.

We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame will be based on reservation date, order date, delivery location and vehicle configuration.

Anyone experienced this? Does it mean VIN will show up soon?

Not sure if there's any progress been made...

The website says "4 - 7 Weeks" before, and now it says below.

We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame will be based on reservation date, order date, delivery location and vehicle configuration.

Anyone experienced this? Does it mean VIN will show up soon?

In the website mine just says
Estimated Delivery: 4 - 6 weeks from order placed date. I don’t think that is accurate cause of the text I got on Monday 2-24-20 said Delivery timing update - we now expect your Model 3 to be built in the next 2 weeks.