Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got this text, guess we are on schedule if I got this? Anyone get this text and the original delivery date didn’t change?
7025B1A9-517A-4CEC-85A4-160EFBDA9382.png

Got my official delivery date for 9/21/20! Could have done the 20th but I was going on a fishing trip haha.

Ordered - 8/25/2020 (3-5 Week)
2-4 Week text - 9/2/2020
1-3 Week Text - None
SA Email for Possible Delivery date of the 20th - 9/15/2020
Tesla Delivery Text and MVPA - 9/16/2020

Okay.. Thanks for the update.. I was possibly looking into buying the White Performance once that showed up in "Inventory" so.. I guess it is not worth it.
I found an "existing inventory" M3 that was exactly the same as mine so I asked my SA about it. He said that they're not necessarily already made and could just be in the process of being made. Not sure why that would be existing inventory but ok!

I found an "existing inventory" M3 that was exactly the same as mine so I asked my SA about it. He said that they're not necessarily already made and could just be in the process of being made. Not sure why that would be existing inventory but ok!

I asked the same to my SA toda as well because I saw some new cars pop up in the inventory and I wanted to swap my SR+ order for LR AWD. He mentioned the same thing but the weird thing is there is already a VIN number assigned to the car. He still said changing my order now won't guarantee delivery soon and I risk the possibility taking delivery the next quarter. I don't understand how a listed inventory car with a VIN would take that long.