Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sigh. So, I sold my car to CarMax this morning in preparation for taking delivery of my M3P SG/white tomorrow, and as I was finishing up there and ordering the Uber home, I get this text from Tesla:

View attachment 1048431

Hopefully this is the final delay, but we're talking about Tesla, sooooo... 😫 more to come!
This is why I'm glad I can afford to float the money for the trade in and not sell my old car until the new one is in hand.

Reactions: GuyFromAz
"The holes are really gross, so I will definitely keep them on unless there is an aftermarket set of covers that only cover the lip all the way around, but keep the center more exposed"

I'm sure there will be no shortage of people cashing in by selling high profit margin covers for the holes. Unplugged Performance would be happy to sell you cover set for $200 that cost them $2 to make in China.

I'll need them in carbon fiber!

Just came from the Riverside, Ca location. They had a SG/White performance. Overall the car look good. Interior is very nice. The sides of the bolsters are very flexible. I’m 6ft 230lbs and I fit snug. This was my exact configuration. No deliveries yet of the performance 3 for this location.

Attachments

• IMG_3327.jpeg
    IMG_3327.jpeg
    653.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3326.jpeg
    IMG_3326.jpeg
    467.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3325.jpeg
    IMG_3325.jpeg
    628.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3321.jpeg
    IMG_3321.jpeg