Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Let’s gooooooooo!!!!!!

EDD: May-June

IMG_8109.png

May - June. Ordered within 15 minutes of the configurator being live. RN 12153XXX

Same combo. Even though gray isn't my favorite color, the white interior was a must for me. I'm hoping there is a price drop before delivery date and I can change the configuration, I wouldn't mind if it delays my delivery. Will be interesting to see which one of us gets it sooner :)

• Disagree
Reactions: Jree
Same combo. Even though gray isn't my favorite color, the white interior was a must for me. I'm hoping there is a price drop before delivery date and I can change the configuration, I wouldn't mind if it delays my delivery. Will be interesting to see which one of us gets it sooner :)

I'm doubting a price drop before initial orders are even delivered. There may be other end of quarter incentives if our deliveries are in the back half of the May/June estimate. Personally, I am hoping FSD transfer is added back as an EOQ incentive before my delivery.

I ordered an M3P (red exterior, black interior) yesterday within an hour of drop (crossing my fingers I get one of the earlier deliveries). Two things I hope for, first that 19in wheels are offered between now and delivery, and that Tesla sneakily brings back the FSD transfer. I called Tesla right after the order with some questions, and the rep said that they had no knowledge of 19in wheels, but I could call them to swap if they become available before delivery. Who knows if true haha