Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That was my second choice, white with black interior ..
I've never owned a vehicle with staggered wheels before. I was hoping this was possible to get a second set in square for winter tires. That would allow rotation, is likely much cheaper, and I don't plan on gunning it on winters :). Can anyone confirm square wheels possible on a car that's stock staggered?
Should be able to. Our Y performance has staggered 21" and I bought 19" wheels with winter Nokian on all four corners

Reactions: mikelipino
Hello,
First EV, First Tesla. Super excited! Been lurking here for a year. Model S was my preferred choice but i cant justify it over M3P.
Another Red/white!
Apologies in advance for future newbie questions 😅
-Riz

1000029826.jpg

I’m backkkkkk

Ordered a M3P with grey + white on release day. RN12154xxxxx
May -June delivery date. Back to checking app multiple times a day 😅

Struggled with the color but coming from an MYP in white and have a M3LR in black. Grey made sense. Red is gorg but too bold for me. Seems to be a super popular color now too!

Reactions: M109Rider and jiren
Just wanted to chime in after ordering an Ultra Red/Black MP3 to replace my 2021 MCR/White M3 LR.

I wanted to keep costs as low as possible and almost went for the Gray/White Combo but the Ultra Red was calling my name and I like how the new front splitter and rear diffuser pops more in the color I picked. I was truly on the fence but Jason Cammisa's podcast regarding how well sorted the chassis tuning is on the new MP3 on Youtube convinced me to go for it. I went with the black interior to ensure I got the $7,500 Federal rebate and I wanted the Alcantara suede door inserts vs the vinyl white ones with the white seats. But man, those white seats are gorgeous! But the rebate was too big to skip just for seats.

I also got a May/June delivery time frame.

Attachments

• IMG_2833.jpg
    IMG_2833.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Guess I am back here waiting again.. my third Tesla and decided to go with a different color, but it appears that no one has ordered blue… did I make the wrong choice? View attachment 1041851
The blue is gorgeous. I just ordered my Ultra Red/Black MP3 but I also have a Blue/White MY LR and I love the color. It is unique like the red and is quite rare. I seldom see blue Teslas and I like that fact. In the sea of Pearl White and soon Stealth Grey 3s and Ys, it's nice to stand out. Stick with your choice.

Reactions: Soklean and ashegam
Guess I am back here waiting again.. my third Tesla and decided to go with a different color, but it appears that no one has ordered blue… did I make the wrong choice? View attachment 1041851
Actually blue was my first choice. I've seen it on the road and it's a very mature color. In my case my wife will driving most days I work from home and she really liked the red.

Reactions: Soklean
Gray / Black ordered - still on the fence about the colors

Will be my first lease, does Tesla care if you turn it in with tinted windows?

Lease info (California):

0.0049600 money factor on a 24 month
0.0036100 on 36 month

$7500 tax credit is being applied as a down payment

View attachment 1041551
They do. This will be my third Tesla lease. They charged $350 each time for the windows.

Reactions: Daniel L
So I'm curious if anyone has an answer here. This is our 4th Tesla lease. M3P, Red/White. Applied for the lease in the app as we've done each time since delivery should be within 60 days. Normally, credit approval is almost instant (within a few hours max). This time, it has been in PENDING for days. I've tried to contact Tesla, but there is no number to get in touch with anyone. Credit Score is 795 so there is no issue there. Any suggestions or thoughts?